Let's sign Keyshawn Johnson to a 1 year contract (1 Viewer)

I actually like Keyshawn, but I don't see any reason for us to be interested in him. We need a WR opposite Colston who can stretch defenses and consistently catch the ball. Johnson is basically an older, more run down version of Colston.

I actually like Keyshawn, but I don't see any reason for us to be interested in him. We need a WR opposite Colston who can stretch defenses and consistently catch the ball. Johnson is basically an older, more run down version of Colston.
:plus-un2:

I hear Ronald McDonald ran a sweet 40.

Keyshawn is an older version of Colston. Keyshawn made his name going over the middle making tough catches as a possesion WR. I think he is still good enough to be productive; however it would do us no good to sign him. The reason why is we already have that guy. A good WR corp isn't 3 Colstons, its 3 different body types and skill sets that complement each other. We have Colston- think Harrison or Bruce. We need someone with speed that stretches the defense, a Devery that can catch, like reggie Wayne or Javan Walker. And we need a guy great in the slot, like Stokely or Wes Welker. The most important aspect of having a great WR corp, the most integral part, aside from having guys that catch and run crisp routes, is having DIVERSITY. Keyshawn does not offer this becuase he is so much like Colston.

Can he coach? the offensive interfencive call waiting to happen, can show our rookies how to push off

Frie Guys on special teams?

THANK YOU!. I wanted to mention them but couldn't think of a skill position for them to play because they would be to short for CB..... Jason David n Fred Thomas = Fry Guys

I thought our announcers did fairly well last year..... oh you meant to play................. Really?

Te hee te hee, snicker snicker.

I'm betting Keyshawn can still go, but he'd be no help to us. But there are several teams who could use a guy willing to go over the middle. But not us.

I have a good idea, and this not to just the OP but everyone. Next time you have a great idea, and you are gonna post a thread about it, type it out and read it back to yourself. If it still sounds good then post.

Thanks,
All SR members

I have a good idea, and this not to just the OP but everyone. Next time you have a great idea, and you are gonna post a thread about it, type it out and read it back to yourself. If it still sounds good then post.

Thanks,
All SR members

I'd hope that would fix the issue, but I doubt it.

To answer the thread, uh, no.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom