Let's start it up - the SR.com NBA thread (1 Viewer)

Ha, I wonder how well SA would have faired if they were without Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, and....someone else.

Missing our scorers in West and Peja, our rebounder in Chandler, and our 6th man in Bobby Jackon, Spurs fans should be embarrassed that it wasn't by 30+. :ezbill:

Ginobli's a little *****. He flops more than the entire English Premier League.

What? How do any of those players equal Duncan? That would be like us missing Gino, Barry, and Finley. Duncan and Parker would easily shred the Hornets 9 times out of 10 no matter who the other three guys were.

The only player on the Hornets remotely close to Duncan is Chris Paul, and he's not even close to being on Duncan's level.

Manu > NOKHornets

We really need a seperate basketball board here.

What? How do any of those players equal Duncan? That would be like us missing Gino, Barry, and Finley. Duncan and Parker would easily shred the Hornets 9 times out of 10 no matter who the other three guys were.

The only player on the Hornets remotely close to Duncan is Chris Paul, and he's not even close to being on Duncan's level.

Manu > NOKHornets

You sound scared.

You're right though, I WAS thinking of CP3 equaling Duncan's importance when I wrote Duncan in, my mistake. But if you threw out Gino*****, Parker, and two other important role players, and added Peja, DX, Jackson, and Tyson, I'm sure the results would have been evenly reversed.

21 points, 10.2 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.7 blocks, .7 steals per game, only playing about 33 minutes a game.

Duncan is still dominant. He just chooses to let his team get involved.

Sun Dec 10 106-99

I was going to give LC a hard time about that the other day, but the pain of losing to the Lakers was probably enough.

Tim Duncan is the greatest free throw shooter on the planet.

I heard that 9 out of 10 NBA Owners would rather build a franchise around CP3 than Tim Duncan. /dontaskmeaboutmysources

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom