Let's stop talking about first seed, second seed (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
when it comes to the Saints. Of course, I expect the best out of my team, but if we just MAKE the playoffs this year, we will have deserved it with this tough schedule. Just get in baby and we'll take it from there. I mean, think about how bad this team and season looked in the preseason when we all looked at that schedule.

To me the first step is winning the division which we're in a good position to do. After we win the division then I'll start worrying about seeding.

How often do you hear saints fans talking about seeding this early in the year. Let us bask in the glory a little bit. I know it is still early but it is fun knowing that you have that chance to be up pretty high.

How often do you hear saints fans talking about seeding this early in the year. Let us bask in the glory a little bit. I know it is still early but it is fun knowing that you have that chance to be up pretty high.

Well I don't know about everyone here since I haven't been posting here for very long but the last time I started looking at seeding this early in the season was in 2002 when we were sitting at 7-2. As you know we didn't even make the playoffs. Now I won't worry about seeding until we are officially in the playoffs.

Guys we don't play it is ok to look at the seeding early and look at other team schedules that’s what we are supposed to do Overanalyzation (yes I know that is not a word but it sounded good)

It would be so great just to get in this year. A high seed would just be gravy. I think the magic number is 4 wins.(3 if we get one this weekend) 10 wins SHOULD get us in..

It would be so great just to get in this year. A high seed would just be gravy. I think the magic number is 4 wins.(3 if we get one this weekend) 10 wins SHOULD get us in..

If those 2 of those 4 wins come against against Atlanta and Carolina we'll definitely get in because I think that win the division.

I'd be absolutely thrilled to be the sixth seed.

But you never know when it will come around again. If we're relatively healthy and playing well in December, I'd like a bye in the playoffs and a chance to win one home game and then either host another one or go to Chicago for a chance to go to Miami.

In 2000 we thought things could only go up. In mid-November 2002 we thought things could only go up. You take your shots when you get them. I want a #2 seed, and we have just as much right to think about it as the Giants fans, the Seahawks fans, or anyone else. We're the #2 seed right now, and all I want to do is keep it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom