Let's talk cookware (1 Viewer)

I have this exact one. I love it. The only down side is it's pretty heavy and doesn't exactly line up with my stove top. And it can be a pita to clean.

I need to figure out how to best use it in the oven. I think that might be easier than the stove top. The only thing is the lack of direct heat in the oven. Anyone have experience with that?

I dunno... why are you putting your cutting board on the stovetop? I usually put it on the counter.

why would you put a cutting board in the oven? i mean, i'm hella lazy, but not even that lazy.

is this a good knife:

330715156_MainImage_001_l.jpg

Looks like a special, Canadian King Cake knife.

I have this exact one. I love it. The only down side is it's pretty heavy and doesn't exactly line up with my stove top. And it can be a pita to clean.

I need to figure out how to best use it in the oven. I think that might be easier than the stove top. The only thing is the lack of direct heat in the oven. Anyone have experience with that?

If you're going to use that cutting board in the oven, you need the heat resistant pad that goes with it.

img3o.jpg

One thing I didn't notice at first looking at the Tramontina cookware is that there are two varieties. The tri clad bottom, and the tri clad all over. For a few bucks more, I'd assume the tri clad all over are a bit better. The links I posted I think are just for the tri clad bottoms.

Looks like a special, Canadian King Cake knife.
those damn canucks!
One thing I didn't notice at first looking at the Tramontina cookware is that there are two varieties. The tri clad bottom, and the tri clad all over. For a few bucks more, I'd assume the tri clad all over are a bit better. The links I posted I think are just for the tri clad bottoms.
i'd totally go with the tri clad throughout. the best thing about multi-clad is the even heat distribution pan and pot.

I do need an enamel one, I've decided.

those damn canucks!

i'd totally go with the tri clad throughout. the best thing about multi-clad is the even heat distribution pan and pot.
I've decided I'm going to get their 3 quart pot. However, I'm waiting until I get my points from my CC, to save on it. Also gives me time to make sure it's the best use of funds now..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom