Saints Let's talk some about Dez Bryant in 2019 (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooooo glad to be back in New Orleans!!!!!
I'm still in a funk about the RefGate saga... but I want to feel better by focusing on other things.

IIRC, Dez' injury was similar to the one Okafor had. Okafor came back strong in 2018.

Dez has already gone on record that he'd like to return to the Saints in 2019. The way the locker room embraced him was great!

With CGM and a healthy Dez (even though he's older) should bode well for the Black and Gold.

:gosaints:

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Torn Achilles are difficult to predict. Okafor came back well but we can’t know for certain. We’d also have to re-sign him to another deal as I believe it was a one year deal. Cameron Meredith on the other hand should be a beast out of the slot next season and fully healthy.

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Not sure what are cap looks like next year and what our plans are for backup QB

While I Hope Kirkwood, Smith , Arnold improve and Merridrth can regain his form

I’d like to add a more dynamic receiver than an older WR coming off a late season major injury

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Honestly I pretty much doubt Dez will be back here. Got to let free agency plays out. I am almost for sure Dez with not be on top of priority signings during the off season. But losing him this year really hurt.

SaintKenKen

Delusional Optimist
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love to give him a shot at it. Even with Cam Meredith coming back, its no guarantee. Its also no guarantee the Ginn continues to perform at a high level.

I think a glaring weakness we had this year was a lack of veterans in the WR corp. Sign Dez to a one year "prove it" deal with tons of incentives. He gets access to our state of the art facility to continue his rehab then he gets to play for a complete team that is, arguably, the best in the league. #ScorchedEarth19

OP
OP
ndcc

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooooo glad to be back in New Orleans!!!!!
I'd love to give him a shot at it. Even with Cam Meredith coming back, its no guarantee. Its also no guarantee the Ginn continues to perform at a high level.

I think a glaring weakness we had this year was a lack of veterans in the WR corp. Sign Dez to a one year "prove it" deal with tons of incentives. He gets access to our state of the art facility to continue his rehab then he gets to play for a complete team that is, arguably, the best in the league. #ScorchedEarth19
:00000654: :goodpost:

:gosaints:

Fanincowboyland

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with letting free agency play out. There were still big question marks around Dez before the injury. As others have said, I wish we could have seen him in a game.

Reaction score
Its a tough one... the big feeling around the league was that he lost a step but we must of seen something to of given him a shot and I hope that still stands next season as well (going on that he is healthy)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus SR News Page Articles 0

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom