Let's try this call my shot thing again... (1 Viewer)

I'm calling Okie St over Texas. This is no dig on LC though. In my office college pick'em I picked OSU. I'm currently tied with a tUT guy so I know where he's going with his pick. Just trying to get an upper-hand.

Of course, I also went with OU over tUT. :covri:

Oregon should be favored so it really wouldnt be an upset. Double digits would be a little bit of a shock though. This coming from someone who pulls for USC. Saturday night should be good though. USC vs Oregon on the TV and Texas vs OKST on the computer. Keepin the front porch light off so I will not be interupted. :lurk:

>>Oregon should be favored so it really wouldnt be an upset.

Are you saying that Oregon should be favored despite the betting line? USC is currently a -3.5.

>>Oregon should be favored so it really wouldnt be an upset.

Are you saying that Oregon should be favored despite the betting line? USC is currently a -3.5.

Yes.

I'll be in NOLA this weekend for the MNF game. The last time I was in Louisiana for a UT/Okie State game was the game VY went superman and brought us back from like 27 down at halftime.

Not sure what the oddsmakers are looking at to favor USC at Autzen Stadium......:idunno:

Oregon by 17

I should have figured that any prediction involving USC losing, even if USC is a clear favorite, would not be considered an upset amongst Tiger fans.

I should have figured that any prediction involving USC losing, even if USC is a clear favorite, would not be considered an upset amongst Tiger fans.

Only two people in this thread have really offered an opinion on it.

One of them a USC fan. :shrug:

I would think that it was because Oregon has owned SC for the last few years...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom