Letter to the NFL? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I want to write a letter to the NFL about my disgust with the Saints being moved to the afternoon game to conflict with the Cowboys. Because of that move, I now can't watch what I think will be the best game of the weekend without going somewhere to watch it.

Does anyone have a link to an email address that I can show my dissatisfaction? I've already written the clown at Fox in Shreveport since only 2(yeah right) people thanked him for showing the Saints when they should show the Saints all the time. I mean, why should I thank someone for doing something that should be done anyway?

That sucks man. Google it, its there. I personally am ecstatic because I only get to see 2-3 games a year.

Im in the same situation. Dam cowboys are always keeping me from a good game. They should move them to 12:00 if they are going to move New Orleans later.

Sounds to me like you should put your energy into calling the station and getting others that feel the same to do the same. If they get enough calls they will switch the game over.

Go grab your favorite fountain drink and enjoy the game from one of your cities fine establishments... Heck, I would watch the game from just about anywhere if forced.

Last edited:
I want to write a letter to the NFL about my disgust with the Saints being moved to the afternoon game to conflict with the Cowboys. Because of that move, I now can't watch what I think will be the best game of the weekend without going somewhere to watch it.

Does anyone have a link to an email address that I can show my dissatisfaction? I've already written the clown at Fox in Shreveport since only 2(yeah right) people thanked him for showing the Saints when they should show the Saints all the time. I mean, why should I thank someone for doing something that should be done anyway?

I dont think that was an NFL decision. If I am not mistaken, that is a network choice. Fox decided to move the Saints game because they wanted to feature an afternoon game.

Like Clemms said, you need to go after your local fox affiliate. It is a crying shame that you shreveportians are such Cowboys fans. I know I am preaching to choir with you, but last time I checked Shreveport was in LA!

I dont think that was an NFL decision. If I am not mistaken, that is a network choice. Fox decided to move the Saints game because they wanted to feature an afternoon game.

Like Clemms said, you need to go after your local fox affiliate. It is a crying shame that you shreveportians are such Cowboys fans. I know I am preaching to choir with you, but last time I checked Shreveport was in LA!

Correct. Complain to Fox

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom