Lexington KY Saints fans (1 Viewer)

State Of Affairs

Just a dude...
Gold VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any other Saints fans living in Lexington Ky...

Roll call

Thanks

Edit: if you're a Saints fan in or around Lexington, come hang out with us at The SEC Sports Pub... I own it and after 3 years, we're up to about 15 or so Saints fan although not all come every game...

The SEC - Home   

Thanks for the replies but I'm trying to find other saints fans to watch the games with here in Lexington...

I'm just a little bit north of you. There are quite a few around.

I remembered somebody posting about a bar in Lexington, but I searched and that was you!

Sorry, but I can't help you much. I have season tickets and go to most of the games and stay home and watch tv when we don't. Good Luck!

I'm also in Louisville. Sounds like the Louisville Whodats need to get together and the Lex Whodat can maybe make a short road trip.

Memphis Saints

That's so cool to hear that your from Slidell,La and now live in Louisville,Ky.I went to school in 1984 at Salmen High School in Slidell and lived in Eden Isles(which i just loved)then moved back to the Louisville area(Shelbyville,Ky)where i was born and raised after living in Slidell after two years.I went to St.Margaret Mary(sp) Middle School before going to Salmen,I played football at Salmen and also had many friends whom went to Slidell High School.I miss living down in Slidell every since i left and actually went back down to New Orleans last year to watch UofK play basketball in the SEC Tourny and it brought back so many wonderful memories from my youth,and the wonderful people from Louisiana.It so nice to see other people on here from the Louisville/Lexington area whom are Saints fans such as myself,I grew up a Bengals fan since it was so close to Louisville making it pretty much our home town team,but when i moved to Louisiana and just fell in love with the city and the people(whom are some of the best warm hearted people whom just enjoy life)it was at that moment I adopted the Saints as my favorite team and have stuck by them through all the bad years to the good ones.I love my Saints and wear all my Saints gear with much pride even though i find myself alone most of the time with there not being many fans of the Saints up this way.Well i just wanted to say it was nice seeing a fellow Saints fan whom used to live in the same city in Louisiana as myself,and now lives in the same city again being up here in Louisville,Ky.Take care and a Big "WHO DAT" to all my fellow SAINTS fans up here in the Louisville/Lexington area.So proud to be apart of the WHO DAT NATION,Big Pat!!!!

I'm just a little bit north of you. There are quite a few around.

I remembered somebody posting about a bar in Lexington, but I searched and that was you!

Sorry, but I can't help you much. I have season tickets and go to most of the games and stay home and watch tv when we don't. Good Luck!

Yea... That was me... I know there are saints fans here, I'll see someone with a saints bumper sticker n I'll try to pull up next to them n give them some kind of sign but obviously, they dont know what im talking about just think I'm crazy and speed off... Lol

Anyway, I just think that this is probably the most popular board and I'll get the timing right without being too intrusive to the rest of the board...

Looks like a big saints fan base in Louisville tho...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom