LGBTQ Protections Remain (as expected) (1 Viewer)

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
In other good news, the Trump WH announces it will graciously not attempt to roll back the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This order was written in 2014. Why exactly is this news that he's not rolling it back?

Oh, I know, this is his team's way of trying to generate some positive news.

Will we get a news release every time they decide NOT to change something already in place?

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
its responses like those above that prove my point from previous threads on the forum. The far left (majority here) cannot live up to their own advice of constructive discussion. They fell the need to respond negatively to anything that doesn't align with their views. In this case Trump actually campaigned for equal rights for the LGBT community and even added verbiage in his recent EO that those who discriminated against these groups would not be welcome here. Yet you blindly dismiss this point because he cannot possibly have said or done something that you would agree with now could you??

I'm done with this hypocritical forum. I'll stick to the SSR from here on out...too bad the whodat app highlights all off this negative garbage!

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
its responses like those above that prove my point from previous threads on the forum. The far left (majority here) cannot live up to their own advice of constructive discussion. They fell the need to respond negatively to anything that doesn't align with their views. In this case Trump actually campaigned for equal rights for the LGBT community and even added verbiage in his recent EO that those who discriminated against these groups would not be welcome here. Yet you blindly dismiss this point because he cannot possibly have said or done something that you would agree with now could you??

I'm done with this hypocritical forum. I'll stick to the SSR from here on out...too bad the whodat app highlights all off this negative garbage!

This thread isn't about anything Trump has done.

It's really a sad day when people are expecting us to give the POTUS a pat on the back for allowing people to keep rights they already had.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the snarky tone of the OP solicited the type of responses he got.

Devildog

Meh
Reaction score
For once, something in which I can agree with him.

But he actually didn't really do anything. Hmm. :scratch:

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I guess I just don't understand the OP's tone in the original post. Why exactly is this "news," much less news that should be expected to be rushed and posted here?

Are we really at a point now where our President deserves an applause for merely letting a class of human beings keep their human rights?

Like I said, is he going to do a press release for everything that he doesn't change? Sorry, I love the fact that he isn't repealing this, but this coming out as news is just for P.R. sake in my opinion.

I also will not apologize for being skeptical about anything coming out of the Trump camp at this point. In the words of Sean Payton, "I have seen enough."

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt he's a man of his word, but I won't miss the drive-bys active trolling and refusal to engage in legitimate debate. He's welcome to never return as far as I'm concerned.

superlaser

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This order was written in 2014. Why exactly is this news that he's not rolling it back?

Oh, I know, this is his team's way of trying to generate some positive news.

Will we get a news release every time they decide NOT to change something already in place?
In Trump's defense, he's responding here to specific rumors that he was preparing an executive order to roll back Federal protections for gays. Spicer fanned the flames by saying he 'wouldn't get ahead' of the President on the issue rather than giving a definitive answer, which sounds like something is coming but they aren't prepared to announce it yet. It's not something Trump just brought up on his own with no other context.

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Trump administration has announced that they will not reverse the Union victory at Gettysburg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom