Liam Neeson admits he wanted to kill after friend was raped (1 Viewer)

49erKiller

I am 100% human
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Liam Neeson admits he wanted to kill after friend was raped

Neeson says that after being told the attacker was black, he "went up and down areas with a cosh (stick or truncheon)" hoping a black person "would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ce...-after-friend-was-raped/ar-BBTazy7?li=BBnbfcL

I don't know what to make of this.

On a side note, I wasn't sure how to handle the title of this thread, so I went with the article's title. If the admins, mods, or other posters don't like it or are offended, I request and welcome a change by an admin or mod.

Last edited:
Sounds similar to almost every movie Liam Neesson has made.

Sounds similar to almost every movie Liam Neesson has made.

Exactly, I opened this thread expecting a trailer. Having found none, I will just review highlights from one of his earlier films. Same same.

So are his movies actually fictional?

My guess is would get that stick shoved up his nether regions.

</facepalm>

And he was actually stupid enough to tell the world. He's done,,, for a while at least.

Problem I have with this? He's making it all about him. You're incensed on behalf of your friend? Cool. Be supportive. But it's not your job to revenge to make it okay for her. That's about YOUr anger, not hers. Find a different way to deal with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom