Life Of A Saint: Junior Galette (1 Viewer)

Assuming his quotes were recorded accurately and not presented out of context, it's pretty clear to me from reading that article that he's only beginning to "get it". Still a ways to go, IMO.
There isn't really anything in that article that wasn't in his tweets a few days ago (there is a thread somewhere on here with those tweets posted and discussed). So his words are accurate. Nearly word-for-word. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this article was made from those tweets rather than an actual interview. :shrug:

As I’ve said in another thread, wish him well but not here.

He’s been pandering to every team begging for a shot. Any and all.

Just gonna gloss over the whole Kenner incident huh? Junior is right where he put himself and he deserves it all. He has no business in the NFL. I wish him well in his life going forward but he doesn't deserve to be forgiven by NOLA IMHO.

So forget all about the incident at his home? Bribing players to get his captain’s patch? Let’s not forget the real reason he was released: he tore his pectoral and Sean told him to sit out the year, get his life together and come back stronger the next year. Instead he refused to accept IR, posted a vine of himself directing profanities at Sean and then asking for a trade.

Let’s not forget all he did after he left...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom