Lightsaber revealed (1 Viewer)

I was just coming on here to post this. I'm a grownup, so I haven't bought a Star Wars toy since 1983, but I kind of want this.

This video made something else get longer.

My son has spent all of his birthday & Xmas money the last 2 years on ultrasaber.com

Go nuts. Not as cool as this new one from Disney, but pretty cool nonetheless.

I've watched this short clip more times than I care to admit. :covri:

This isn't good enough. There needs to be an entire Star Wars themed city. No - Country. Each county is a different planet. That might be enough. Need to establish the country in a part of the world where we have every climate imaginable. Like California.

The Antelope Valley is now Tatooine
Los Angeles could be Coruscant (we would need taller buildings, but the entire thing is paved over so it's a pretty good start)
The Redwood National and State Parks are the obvious choice for Endor, but might have to use them for Kashyyk instead with some lesser forests for Endor
The Bay area is clearly Naboo
Catalina Island is Kamino
The Donner Pass Summit Tunnel is the spice mines of Kessel
The Rockhaven Sanitarium is Alderaan
Sounds like someone has given this a bit of thought. :hihi:

My 8-year old has literally about 10 light sabers around the house, so I am sure this one will be added to the collection pretty soon. I'd imagine they don't clash together; it is likely just a light effect, right?

My 8-year old has literally about 10 light sabers around the house, so I am sure this one will be added to the collection pretty soon. I'd imagine they don't clash together; it is likely just a light effect, right?
Negative. It’s expandable using the same basic mechanism as measuring tape. There was a diagram of it release a few months ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom