Like I said....We need another WR (1 Viewer)

I would be fine going into next season with the exact same receiving corps. Brees almost had 400 freaking yards. One can learn to not fumble.

What we still need is a sideline to sideline threat at linebacker. Hopefully we'll sign one of the top FA cornerbacks. :shrug:

I Think That We Can Score Own Anbody But I Also Believe That If We Had The Ravens Deffense Or The Bears We Would Not Be Not Having This Talk Because Putting Up 31 Points With Those 2 Deffense Would Have Been And Easy Win For Us Besides Deffense Win Championships

Cooper played well, this was his first extensive action and he played well, just fumbled...very bad move by him but hey he was a reliable number 2 reciever today.

I agree, that was the most action Copper has EVER seen in an NFL game, and I have to say he did pretty good.

Do I think the Saints should look at getting another WR for next season? Yes... Horn should still be around for at least 1 more year, but he gets banged up alot these days... Colston is establishing himself as a true #1 WR, but the Saints need more depth. Henderson is WAY too inconsistent, and while I think Copper did well, he's not a #2. I think a younger FA type WR would be the best fit us next year. Anyone know a list of upcoming FA WRs for next year?

Copper played well yesterday he just happened to have that 1 deadly turnover at the end of the game. We had 3 turnovers yesterday and they ALL hurt, just Copper's is more memorable b/c of when it happened.

Regardless I do agree that we do need to get at least one more receiver in the draft or in FA b/c Joe isn't getting any younger, Henderson is off and on, Colston is great and Copper hasn't showed us enough YET to get a grade.

You don't cut a reciever who just took a Pitt D to the woodshed for 92 yards and a TD....as a 2ND reciever.

These threads are kinda dumb.

Early in the draft, we've got to look for someone. Joe's hurt, and we basically have one - Colston.

I'd cut Copper tomorrow....{esp. pulling AB crap smiling after a penalty}

Havent we learned anything from this years draft???

YOU DONT DRAFT WIDE RECEIVERS ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!

This has to be the easiest position to fill on the football field.

Well, I'm wrong.......IF Copper and Devery play like they did yesterday.

But I'd still like to see us groom a 'future' compliment to Colston....

Maybe Joe will play for 5 more years. :)

I said in another post the saints should trade Henderson in the offseason and start looking for Horns replacement this offseason. Horn still has another good 2 years in him but I would like a solid transition like Indy did with Wayne.

Henderson is a #3wr and that is it.

Then he's a pretty awesome #3 WR, as long as he's got a Drew Brees who can throw him nice, catchable deep passes.

My whole life I've been waiting for a guy like this, going through all the Kenny Burroughs, Larry Burtons, Quinn Earlies, Eddie Kennisons and the rest of them. I don't want to see Henderson go anywhere.

Don't you get the sense that he just needs to keep playing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom