Like Peyton Manning, I Am Going To Try To Make It A "Fair" Prayer (1 Viewer)

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Manning (to NFL Films): I’ve never done this before in my life. I’ve never prayed during a game. I was just kinda watching that scoreboard, my hands came together on their own, ultimate praying position. Bent my head down and just said, ‘Dear Lord, if one time you can not let Tom make this comeback drive and allow us to win this game and go to the Super Bowl, that would be a good thing.’ I probably added in there that Tom’s already got three Super Bowl rings and he probably doesn’t need another at this point. So I tried to make it a fair prayer.

Well it worked for one New Orleans son, so I am giving this a shot, being Drew's last year and all that :)

Dear Lord, I ask you look down upon the team, named after your guys up there mind you, and bless Drew Brees and the Saints with a victory on Sunday Lord. Tom definitely does not need another ring Lord this is all showboating for him and cementing his personal records which is kind of selfish if you ask me and really against most of what you teach but pardon me I digress. Drew has done a very humble thing in heading to the booth and allowing Tom to own all the records and personal glory, a humble guy that Drew Brees Lord. I know you must be proud of him. Just seems the right thing to do Lord. Thank you, your New Orleans son

Lol. Peyton is one seriously funny dude. I never understood all the hate he gets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom