Lil' Jordan Humphrey [Mod edit]!! (1 Viewer)

I appreciate your at least civil post..and you know, I understand the idea of posting a thread that already exists..its uh, not that hard to figure it out...like I explained, I thought I saw the news break, posted, and did not go down and read every thread in the forum before I posted..I did not mean to break the darn rules...but really, is it that big of a deal? Its words...typed on an imaginary page...on the freakin internet...maybe I need to write it a hundred times on the chalk board...I will not post a thread that has already been posted.
I will not post a thread that has already been posted.

OK, is that enough...or do I need to do the other93?

Anyway, I am very happy about the signing of Lil' Jordan Humphrey....notice the correct spelling and hyphenation....even got the capital letters in the right place.
Can I please have the forums forgiveness for this incredibly criminal behavior? Do you think it will be OK if I visit again sometime? maybe if I take all the emotion out of my posts, and write more like a droid...I am glad we signed Lil' Jordan Humphrey...I hope he does well...
How's that? Good Morning...Have a good day...Go Saints...Beat the Seahawks...Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!
You appreciate me being civil and the go all ten year old like I'm asking you to write lines?

OK.

I appreciate your at least civil post..and you know, I understand the idea of posting a thread that already exists..its uh, not that hard to figure it out...like I explained, I thought I saw the news break, posted, and did not go down and read every thread in the forum before I posted..I did not mean to break the darn rules...but really, is it that big of a deal? Its words...typed on an imaginary page...on the freakin internet...maybe I need to write it a hundred times on the chalk board...I will not post a thread that has already been posted.

OK, is that enough...or do I need to do the other93?

Anyway, I am very happy about the signing of Lil' Jordan Humphrey....notice the correct spelling and hyphenation....even got the capital letters in the right place.
Can I please have the forums forgiveness for this incredibly criminal behavior? Do you think it will be OK if I visit again sometime? maybe if I take all the emotion out of my posts, and write more like a droid...I am glad we signed Lil' Jordan Humphrey...I hope he does well...
How's that? Good Morning...Have a good day...Go Saints...Beat the Seahawks...Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!

What brand of bean do you drink, maybe some of that Sumatran stuff? I gotta try me some of that.

But yeah, I'm excited about Humphry, but not having a QB to get the ball to him sort of throws a wet blanket on it.

What kind of sick forum is this? You tell people what to think? You tell people when they should get excited?

This forum and this site have been around a while. It started during the Mike Ditka days (a time most of us have long forgotten) when it was originally named IronEra.com. This is a forum, a place where people come to express opinions and sometimes debate. I also come here to get news on the team. Quite frankly, it is the best fan site and team/player analysis site anywhere on the web. I challenge you to find a better site for any team.

With that said, I kinda take offense to the "sick forum" comment . If you get that triggered over someone disagreeing or telling you to not get your hopes up so high on an UDRFA, perhaps you should find another site? Just asking.....

Damn Bro.... I didn't criticize your thread. I was telling you my opinion of your excitement for this undrafted rookie. You brought up that he some kind of "magic" Give me some evidence that he is some kind of magic. I am going to respect your opinion, even though I may disagree with it. But don't get so offended if I don't. And another
thing....this is a forum...You state your opinion....I state mind my own. For my part and I am not speaking for the others....Don't get so offended, dude.
OK..sorry...I have been getting pounded in here...you were the most friendly response I got...I over reacted..thanks..

This forum and this site have been around a while. It started during the Mike Ditka days (a time most of us have long forgotten) when it was originally named IronEra.com. This is a forum, a place where people come to express opinions and sometimes debate. I also come here to get news on the team. Quite frankly, it is the best fan site and team/player analysis site anywhere on the web. I challenge you to find a better site for any team.

With that said, I kinda take offense to the "sick forum" comment . If you get that triggered over someone disagreeing or telling you to not get your hopes up so high on an UDRFA, perhaps you should find another site? Just asking.....
true...over reacted...I was taking a group whoopin there for a bit...I am settling down...my bad...

What brand of bean do you drink, maybe some of that Sumatran stuff? I gotta try me some of that.

But yeah, I'm excited about Humphry, but not having a QB to get the ball to him sort of throws a wet blanket on it.
Ha ha...yeah...I have had a pretty nasty indoctrination to the forum...I am trying to settle down...I am normally very friendly...hey, I'm working on it...

In my defense, they changed the shop coffee to something that resembles brown paint..and, yes...it is looooaaadded...
no more coffee today...whew...

I'm excited about Little Jordan as well. The guy looks like a gamer. I don't know how much he'll factor into the game plan but it will be good to have another huge target for Teddy or Taysom.

I've noticed...that...people are typing like...this...alot. Is this the new and hip way to type? Kind of like a stream of consciousness type deal? I can dig it.

And OP if this roster move gives you goosebumps then you do you. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. I hope you're right and this was a magical move. We need all the magic we can get with Drew out.

OK..sorry...I have been getting pounded in here...you were the most friendly response I got...I over reacted..thanks..
Yeah I do understand. I don't condone some of the response from others but I still welcome all type of post and debates. I may not agree with it and I know people don't agree with me all the time. I get all sort of clown, dead falcons or thumb down for my post sometimes. But that's ok for me. As long as people can come to me with something to discuss I am all for it. It is normal to get mad sometimes. But don't take it too personally.

What annoys people about multiple threads being started on topics that already exist is that they've already engaged in a thread (many times with multiple posts) and then when the next thread comes up, they find themselves having to say the same stuff they just said in another thread if they disagree with something in the new thread. Well, that's what annoys me at least.

Not gonna rag on you over Humphries though. I saw his name spelled like that so often on here in camp and the preseason that I was like, "Who's this Humphrey dude making these catches?" when I first saw him. After that, I never forgot though.
I “predicted” a call to L’il Jordan two days ago! With Kirkwood OUT, it’s TIME to make that call to one of the most “potential packed” WR we’ve seen since Willie Snead IV~!

I’ve been “Roasted” so often, when I don’t ? I begin to get worried I may have died and all of this is some non-reality! GEAUX SAINTS!
Ha ha ha ha...I hear ya...truth is...I made the mistake of going to the political discussion forum, and I may have made a slightly conservative comment concerning climate change,
and was attacked as if a sheep among wolves for three days...I got caught up in it, and got defensive, and just started winging it back at them...lost my mind for a bit..and I finally quit..then came back to talk football, and I suspect the residual feelings may have come along with me...I see there are good football people in here, and I see, I probably did not enter gracefully....I assure you, I will attempt to be respectful, nice, and get along from here on out, given the chance....just needed to get my breath back...whew....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom