Lil' Jordan Humphrey [Mod edit]!! (1 Viewer)

I “predicted” a call to L’il Jordan two days ago! With Kirkwood OUT, it’s TIME to make that call to one of the most “potential packed” WR we’ve seen since Willie Snead IV~!
I loved Snead man, killed me when they let him go....

Wow...you got nothing better to do than mess with me....mispelled a name...this is a problem in your world? Yeah, I messed up real bad and created a thread that already existed..
Big deal....its funny how brave people are once you give em a keyboard, and they don't have to face people they are being incredibly rude to...
Thanks...thanks alot...I really feel welcome here...great forum...
DUDE! THAT is straight UP Throw DOWN writing! Let’s set a place and time and ALL be there for this kind of action. I’m so ready for a great thumping to someone , heck.. ANYONE I can hardly stand to wait until OUR SAINTS take some frustrations out on Seattle! I’ll give you a score to contemplate; SAINTS 34 sea-chickens 17 ( SAINTS sack Wilson 5Xs and get an Int. or scoop and score for a TD. Maybe BOTH!) Our Defense WILL be fired UP! Guaranteed!

Yeah I do understand. I don't condone some of the response from others but I still welcome all type of post and debates. I may not agree with it and I know people don't agree with me all the time. I get all sort of clown, dead falcons or thumb down for my post sometimes. But that's ok for me. As long as people can come to me with something to discuss I am all for it. It is normal to get mad sometimes. But don't take it too personally.
I am normally the same...but, I do take offense at being told how to think, what to feel, when to get excited..that kind of thing...but, I should have just swallowed, and moved on,,.
I may not be having my best week...

DUDE! THAT is straight UP Throw DOWN writing! Let’s set a place and time and ALL be there for this kind of action. I’m so ready for a great thumping to someone , heck.. ANYONE I can hardly stand to wait until OUR SAINTS take some frustrations out on Seattle! I’ll give you a score to contemplate; SAINTS 34 sea-chickens 17 ( SAINTS sack Wilson 5Xs and get an Int. or scoop and score for a TD. Maybe BOTH!) Our Defense WILL be fired UP! Guaranteed!
Thats what I'm tawkin bout! Man, I hope it comes true...talk about getting the headlines on ESPN! ha ha....I do have hope for a victory now...but please somebody tell me, is Clapp gonna be OK at left guard? that is bothering me...Easton?

I'm excited about Little Jordan as well. The guy looks like a gamer. I don't know how much he'll factor into the game plan but it will be good to have another huge target for Teddy or Taysom.

I've noticed...that...people are typing like...this...alot. Is this the new and hip way to type? Kind of like a stream of consciousness type deal? I can dig it.

And OP if this roster move gives you goosebumps then you do you. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. I hope you're right and this was a magical move. We need all the magic we can get with Drew out.
Thank You Saint Drago...I hope he is a big factor, but I will admit, I was just as excited about Jared Cook, and well, I am a little let down so far...but, he may still prove out..its a long season...it is always hard to get a win in this league...and right now, we are like a wounded dog, you know the black and gold is gonna fight for four quarters, and give us their best shot...its all I ask...respectable football...but a win, would be really groovy...ha ha..

true...over reacted...I was taking a group whoopin there for a bit...I am settling down...my bad...
And, like I mentioned below...I recently went to a political discussion part of this forum, and got into the climate change string, I may have made a comment that was a touch conservative about climate change, and wow, they beat me to a bloody pulp for three days...I finally limped off...and came back to talk football, and may have had some of the residual defensiveness come along for the ride...sick forum was a reach...I take it back...OK? I will say, I do not like to be told how I should think, feel, or when to get excited..
that is a bit much...however, I should have handled it better...I am working on that...

Thank You Saint Drago...I hope he is a big factor, but I will admit, I was just as excited about Jared Cook, and well, I am a little let down so far...but, he may still prove out..its a long season.

So true. Cook hasn't been what we all hoped he would be but we're only two games into this deal. He really needs to step up now because we absolutely need him.

I'm looking for SP to build Teddy's confidence with short, high percentage throws in the 1st quarter. Everyone knows that AK will see a lot of targets coming out of the backfield on designed plays and check downs. The attention he's going to draw will open up a lot of underneath stuff.

Speaking of names, I'm surprised Chase didn't go on and change his name to DanielS after so many years. And poor MorEstead is still getting it. Tho I have to admit finding the ' to use on Lil' on the phone IS a bit of a hassle. I think I like LJH better. I'm glad he was called up! I'm hoping what he may lack in speed he can make up with strength. Looking forward to seeing him in action.

So true. Cook hasn't been what we all hoped he would be but we're only two games into this deal. He really needs to step up now because we absolutely need him.

I'm looking for SP to build Teddy's confidence with short, high percentage throws in the 1st quarter. Everyone knows that AK will see a lot of targets coming out of the backfield on designed plays and check downs. The attention he's going to draw will open up a lot of underneath stuff.
I know this may sound crazy, but I am thinking that the Seahawks are expecting exactly what you said, and will crowd the first ten yard area...so, I hope we take a shot downfield early and often, beause, Ted can throw the long ball, and it may be open...their secondary might be their weakest link, although still good...man..gonna be a tough game..I hope the rest of the team stays healthy..whew..

I probably did not enter gracefully....I assure you, I will attempt to be respectful, nice, and get along from here on out, given the chance....just needed to get my breath back...whew....

That's what he said.

@Skynnrd Let start all over... I know your stance with Lil'Jordan...You are excited. I understand that. My guy was Butler. He had a great camp and had some ups and downs in games. Still my favorite undrafted. But I can't see Butler as some kind of "magic" that can come in and solve all our problems. Really as a fan I wish Lil'Jordan can come in and just ball out and have the greatest game ever and you and all the Lil'Jordan bandwagon fans out there can come in and just soak it in like crazy on this forum and tell all of us "I TOLD YOU SO". I will be so glad to bow to that because he is a Saints and we are all fans.
I truly apologize..I suppose I am too emotional about football this week..Drew getting hurt..two receivers hurt...I have been sort of upset that both Butler and Jordan did not make the team...I was upset when we let Snead go also..I did not handle myself well in this forum this week...admittedly, other factors involved..not having my best year...but, I see you are being sincere, and are just a good Saints fan...you weren't really knocking me...and if I could take back come of my typing I would...I just felt like Humphrey, let me spell that correctly, is a very promising receiver that we need..will he pan out, I don't know...hope he does...I will take a chill pill, and try to be more, thoughtful in the future...
For myself, I haven't seen much film on Butler, but I know the coaches are high on him, and Zach Strief had an article where he praised him...so he must be good..I did watch some film on him...I hope they both end up playing for us..and become great receivers...I think I will go lie down in a big field of tall grass somewhere...and dream....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom