Lil' Jordan Humphrey [Mod edit]!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
apparently he has been brought up from the practice squad! I believe this is part of the magic that is the New Orleans Saints...there have been several things happen in games that made goosebumps run down your spine, over the years..
one of which was winning the Superbowl..this feels like one of those moments perhaps...from the first time I watched him play, I just felt there is something special about his kid...I look forward to the game now....I feel like we now have a chance....groovy baby.....

I can never understand why people create a thread before checking to see if one has already been created. It happens over and over. Not only that, one thats a hot topic and at the top of the list plain as day to see! Not to mention creating a thread on news that broke several hours ago :wow:

Calling up a practice squad player due to necessity is right up there with winning a Superbowl for you?
I was confused by that too?!

If I didn't know any better we apparently have kept Megatron on the practice squad for [Mod Edit :nono: - Thinly Veiled Profanity is NOT allowed on the SSF board] and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can never understand why people create a thread before checking to see if one has already been created. It happens over and over. Not only that, one thats a hot topic and at the top of the list plain as day to see! Not to mention creating a thread on news that broke several hours ago :wow:
Well, allow me to explain...I have been calling for them to bring this guy up for a while...I have been watching the news..and I figured now that we have two injured receivers, they might bring him up...they did...I saw the news last last night, I thought it had just been released, and made the assumption that I was bringing the topic to the forum...and no, I did not read every thread entered before I posted...being a human being and all..with a job, and a life...I see I have broken one of the sacred rules of the forum...big deal....what is it,
your freakin lunch money? Get over it..I can never understand why people are so petty, to attack someone who is just excited about the team...but, it appears that is the main pasttime of THIS forum...anyway...for those of you who are here to root for the Saints, I love this move! And I hope the guy has a long and successful career...and, I hope this move
gives us a fighting chance in the upcoming games...
And yes, I read the rules of the forum....its a forum...how serious are you gonna get....

apparently he has been brought up from tother pplhe practice squad! I believe this is part of the magic that is the New Orleans Saints...there have been several things happen in games that made goosebumps run down your spine, over the years..
one of which was winning the Superbowl..this feels like one of those moments perhaps...from the first time I watched him play, I just felt there is something special about his kid...I look forward to the game now....I feel like we now have a chance....groovy baby.....
Of course, the reason many ppl post anywhere is just to harass other ppl. I think its related to size issues. I don't know if Jordan can hold Colston's jock, but" there's a chance"......

Wow. Created a new thread for a topic already on the board and still managed to spell this man's name wrong.
Wow...you got nothing better to do than mess with me....mispelled a name...this is a problem in your world? Yeah, I messed up real bad and created a thread that already existed..
Big deal....its funny how brave people are once you give em a keyboard, and they don't have to face people they are being incredibly rude to...
Thanks...thanks alot...I really feel welcome here...great forum...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom