Lil' Jordan Humphrey [Mod edit]!! (1 Viewer)

and whether we have receivers that can get open on top of the corners...I know we have one, Mike...ha ha...maybe Ginn?
Harris can probably burn anyone on the field too, but only being 5'6", he'd have to get three or four steps on the DB to keep the ball from being batted down. Ginn can do it without a doubt. Thomas would be in more of a 50/50 situation since his game isn't built on speed, but he'll come down with more contested balls than he won't.

Calling up a practice squad player due to necessity is right up there with winning a Superbowl for you?
Um...no...I was excited at the time, typing faster than i could think..what I meant was...like the monday night when the dome was reopened, you could feel the magic, when we played and won the superbowl, you could feel the magic...when Kamara played his first game, and when Ingram suddenly ran with reckless abandon, you could feel the magic, and
for myself, I could not believe that Humphrey, notice the correct spelling.....did not make the team...I personally had a lot of confidence in him, and felt he was a better candidate for the receiver position that Trequan, although I do like Trequan and have been a fan of his...but he has really skinny legs, and I felt he would not be durable...ahem....
anyway, I am speaking of moments where it felt like almost divine intervention occured with this team...like during the Superbowl run, we had a really tough schedule, and during that run, did you notice how, quite a few teams we played, one of their star players would get hurt right before the game with us? It was uncanny, I cannot recall the names now,
but all the games I was truly worried about, suddenly the starting qb or rb or lb, etc would be out..and it felt more winnable...and now, the guy that I felt should be part of the team is...that, is what I meant...kapeesh?

I appreciate your at least civil post..and you know, I understand the idea of posting a thread that already exists..its uh, not that hard to figure it out...like I explained, I thought I saw the news break, posted, and did not go down and read every thread in the forum before I posted..I did not mean to break the darn rules...but really, is it that big of a deal? Its words...typed on an imaginary page...on the freakin internet...maybe I need to write it a hundred times on the chalk board...I will not post a thread that has already been posted.
I will not post a thread that has already been posted.

OK, is that enough...or do I need to do the other93?

Anyway, I am very happy about the signing of Lil' Jordan Humphrey....notice the correct spelling and hyphenation....even got the capital letters in the right place.
Can I please have the forums forgiveness for this incredibly criminal behavior? Do you think it will be OK if I visit again sometime? maybe if I take all the emotion out of my posts, and write more like a droid...I am glad we signed Lil' Jordan Humphrey...I hope he does well...
How's that? Good Morning...Have a good day...Go Saints...Beat the Seahawks...Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!
This is the initiation The Saints Super Forum gives to those who used to be NOLA.COM/Saints board. FloridaLsuSaintsfan, Mississippi Saints fan, and Plow had to go through this. ?

Harris can probably burn anyone on the field too, but only being 5'6", he'd have to get three or four steps on the DB to keep the ball from being batted down. Ginn can do it without a doubt. Thomas would be in more of a 50/50 situation since his game isn't built on speed, but he'll come down with more contested balls than he won't.
All true...was thinking the same on Thomas...did forget about Harris..why not put him in the slot...isn't that the way NE does it...small quick dudes in the slot?

I am normally the same...but, I do take offense at being told how to think, what to feel, when to get excited..that kind of thing...but, I should have just swallowed, and moved on,,.
I may not be having my best week...
My approach is to really not care what others think of me or my posts on any type of social media. Some take it on themselves to be the forum police, don't care. Some revel in showing they are smart and you are an idiot, don't care. Some even claim to be "real fans" and you aren't, don't care.

All true...was thinking the same on Thomas...did forget about Harris..why not put him in the slot...isn't that the way NE does it...small quick dudes in the slot?
We have been trying to find that "slot guy" for so long ever since Lance Moore left the team. I am definitely not a football guru but there is more of timing, chemistry and understanding the route tree in playing that slot. We had guys like Stills, Snead, Tommy Lee Lewis, and now Carr and none of them have come close to what Lance Moore did. Harris role as of right now is special team. He might come in as a decoy or some end around plays but he isn't an option right now. Thomas is the only one playing all over. I really wish someone else can step in. Hey maybe Lil' Jordan might surprise us. I often wonder how The Patriots always come up with good slot receivers.

We have been trying to find that "slot guy" for so long ever since Lance Moore left the team. I am definitely not a football guru but there is more of timing, chemistry and understanding the route tree in playing that slot. We had guys like Stills, Snead, Tommy Lee Lewis, and now Carr and none of them have come close to what Lance Moore did. Harris role as of right now is special team. He might come in as a decoy or some end around plays but he isn't an option right now. Thomas is the only one playing all over. I really wish someone else can step in. Hey maybe Lil' Jordan might surprise us. I often wonder how The Patriots always come up with good slot receivers.
I think Kenny did a really good job tbh

I re-read my post and it’s as if I was looking into a crystal ball with the Stats I came out with! I was so spot on , I’m now giving the Dallas game more thought as they now have film on Teddy but while they have two games, only the Seattle game is really worth anything and actually Teddy’s just now learning the true nuances of our Play Book as the Defense is starting to feed with Sp. Teams slamming their squads all over the field. There has been a Harris fumble and a missed extra point but we still WON so lessons learned! Thomas Moorestead is a magician with his foot and leg! Twice inside the 10! Who can or is able to DO THAT? This guy has only gotten better and I don’t even know HOW! He can boom ‘em over 60 yrds and can drop it like a dead duck on the spot he sees! You can say ALL of the Accolades you like for our Special Teams as they truly are SPECIAL! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

Wow, I kinda hate I missed this masterpiece in its heyday of last week. Looks like it originated last Wednesday...and before you know it, Tuesday's gone with the wind. And now the OP is banned, albeit not "very banned". Hopefully soon he'll be free as a bird. He had a hair-trigger temper, it seems......but otherwise was just a simple kinda man....wishing to share his admiration for Lil'Jordan Humphrey. I wonder if his banishment was swift, or was he given three steps towards the door?

Wow, I kinda hate I missed this masterpiece in its heyday of last week. Looks like it originated last Wednesday...and before you know it, Tuesday's gone with the wind. And now the OP is banned, albeit not "very banned". Hopefully soon he'll be free as a bird. He had a hair-trigger temper, it seems......but otherwise was just a simple kinda man....wishing to share his admiration for Lil'Jordan Humphrey. I wonder if his banishment was swift, or was he given three steps towards the door?

I am having the same sentiment as I just found and thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Please bring the OP back if the offense wasn't too bad

I appreciate your at least civil post..and you know, I understand the idea of posting a thread that already exists..its uh, not that hard to figure it out...like I explained, I thought I saw the news break, posted, and did not go down and read every thread in the forum before I posted..I did not mean to break the darn rules...but really, is it that big of a deal? Its words...typed on an imaginary page...on the freakin internet...maybe I need to write it a hundred times on the chalk board...I will not post a thread that has already been posted.

OK, is that enough...or do I need to do the other93?

Anyway, I am very happy about the signing of Lil' Jordan Humphrey....notice the correct spelling and hyphenation....even got the capital letters in the right place.
Can I please have the forums forgiveness for this incredibly criminal behavior? Do you think it will be OK if I visit again sometime? maybe if I take all the emotion out of my posts, and write more like a droid...I am glad we signed Lil' Jordan Humphrey...I hope he does well...
How's that? Good Morning...Have a good day...Go Saints...Beat the Seahawks...Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!

You just made my night:ROFLMAO: Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom