Lil Jordan Humphries, Cyril Grayson & Emmanuel Butler (1 Viewer)

That’s the entire point of a message board. Don’t be a dick. U don’t have to click on the thread

The question could have been answered with 20 seconds of google search. The point of a message board is not to ask inane questions that you can find the answer to yourself 5-10x per day. This thread adds nothing to the board. It's not meant to be your own personal replacement for a search engine because you are too lazy or not savvy enough to use a real one.

The question could have been answered with 20 seconds of google search. The point of a message board is not to ask inane questions that you can find the answer to yourself 5-10x per day. This thread adds nothing to the board. It's not meant to be your own personal replacement for a search engine because you are too lazy or not savvy enough to use a real one.

I disagree. A message board is designed to talk with other fans about ur favorite team. That’s what he’s doing. Again, you don’t have to click. You can see who posted the thread before u visit it. Just keep scrolling.....there’s no reason to go out of ur way to be condescending

This is the 2nd time you have "jabbed" at me in the last 2 days. Don't know what I did to you - and, don't care. If you don't like my threads LC, don't read them. I will post when I want to. This is what a "Forum" is for.

This is the 2nd time you have "jabbed" at me in the last 2 days. Don't know what I did to you - and, don't care. If you don't like my threads LC, don't read them. I will post when I want to. This is what a "Forum" is for.

I mean, I'm actually helping you out. The only threads of yours that don't immediately fall off of page 1 are the ones that I post in. You're welcome.

What was the point of bringing him up from the Practice Squad? I don't even think he's been active on game days yet. Austin Carr has been, but I don't even think he has seen any Offensive plays in a few games now. We could really use a Slot Receiver really, really badly. Why won't they just give the guy a shot? Lance Moore, Willy Snead - just 2 guys they did this with as UDFA's, and they became huge successes. I don't get why we brought him up, if we are not gonna play him.
Jordan played something like 27% of offensive snaps. There goes your premise.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I kept an eye on Humphries during the Jags game when he was in, and it looked like his role was to just to be a distraction. He wasn't even looking for the ball on some of the routes I saw. I was excited to see him out there and hoping he becomes the next Willie Jackson or poor-man's Marques Colston for us.

Teddy apparently only throws passes to guys he trusts 100% (this what “game manager” QBs do). Carr was wide open for an easy TD but never got a look. Humphrey has played quite a bit in multiple WR sets and never been targeted, Teddy would rather force the ball to MT, Ginn, Cook, or check down to Kamara. Putting Carr or Humphrey out there is just little more than occupying a DB. And because of that D’s are beginning to ignore them completely so hopefully Teddy will start to target them....I hope.

From what I’ve seen on the broadcast (admittedly not all 22) LJH is being used more to block lately, which I think is a role they trust him in. As he continues to get better and more experience I suspect they’ll try and target him more often.

When did Andrus change his name to Loose Cannon?

Asking for a friend

Newsflash is behind Thomas and Ginn, the other guys just aren't that good. :idunno:

Ok maybe not "not that good", but they are average. Our receiving core behind MT is pretty average. The young guys have potential of course, but neither will be inserted in this year and dominate or anything. The 2009 WR corps and others have spoiled us. We have an elite WR currently, but we don't necessarily have an overall great core. It's not the end of the world, we make up for it with an elite RB in Kamara and a TE in Cook who looks to be trending upward. And Drew's a guy who can get the most out of other average role players any given Sunday.

I for one, am much happier having a good secondary and D Line core for a change, and am happy to trade off a great WR core for that.

But I'm also not opposed to us looking for help with the WR position should we decide to make a move.

I would say that you could make the same claim about most teams...that their 3rd thru 5th receivers are average. If they werent they would most likely be first or second.

I saw him line up twice in the wrong spot, TB having to point him where to go. Had to call a time out once because it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom