Lil Jordan Humphries, Cyril Grayson & Emmanuel Butler (1 Viewer)

Now, it has been pointed out that he is playing, just not doing anything

Both interesting and fallacious. This goes back to my second question, "Do you think he is only a success if you notice him playing?", which you have inadvertently answered here with a clear yes. And if there were any doubt left in the world, we have:

I will decide what we have when Brees comes back

And there it is. One can hardly wait for the next new DR thread. I'd hate to think it will turn out to be lazy opinion dressed up as a question.

Last edited:
Not really.. He was activated when TQS went down with his injury. TQS played against TB and LJH was not active. Then when TQS re aggravated his ankle injury, LJH was activated again.

Again, he was signed to fill a spot at receiver, his inactivity is based on game day rosters, that can change week to week.

Some serious bullying going on here. Why should he Google or Twitter or anything else if wants to talk about a Saints player. If you're such an all knowing expert on all things Saints that you're offended that someone would ask a simple frikking question then just move on. Why are you still here 4 pages in just to keep piling in on the guy? Are you afraid we're going to run out of internet if somebody asks a question that's not worthy of your infinite wisdom?

Last edited:
Both interesting and fallacious. This goes back to my second question, "Do you think he is only a success if you notice him playing?", which you have inadvertently answered here with a clear yes. And if there were any doubt left in the world, we have:

And there it is. One can hardly wait for the next new DR thread. I'd hate to think it will turn out to be lazy opinion dressed up as a question.

Trying to decide if this is good, or bad.

There was no "lazy opinion" is anything I said. I started this thread because I had a legitimate question, and thought this would be a great place to get information. Instead, I get "go to google." What's the point for Saintsreport then?

Look, I have stated that being a successful receiver has more to it than just receiving passes. This includes blocking, and clearing out for other receivers. This is a clear stated opinion, and there is nothing lazy about it.

I really liked both Humphries and Grayson, and wanted to see them succeed and be successful. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.

Trying to decide if this is good, or bad.

There was no "lazy opinion" is anything I said. I started this thread because I had a legitimate question, and thought this would be a great place to get information. Instead, I get "go to google." What's the point for Saintsreport then?

Look, I have stated that being a successful receiver has more to it than just receiving passes. This includes blocking, and clearing out for other receivers. This is a clear stated opinion, and there is nothing lazy about it.

I really liked both Humphries and Grayson, and wanted to see them succeed and be successful. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.
Well it's fair to say we disagree what your OP was really about. Note I am not in the 'go to Google' camp on this, so that's irrelevant to my point.

Well it's fair to say we disagree what your OP was really about. Note I am not in the 'go to Google' camp on this, so that's irrelevant to my point.
Yea, I didn't really think you were. I figured you were fishing just to make me actually do some typing. lol. Still, debate is what its all about, and I'm glad to offer up my take on the subject anytime.

I don't think adding a new receiver will do any good until Brees comes back. He's the master of going to his 3 or 4th W.R. Bridgewater isn't. I like the gameplan N.O is using for now make sure you get the ball to your tried and true playmakers: Thomas, Kamara, Ginn, Cook and use Murray for short screens. When Drew gets back the N.F.L Defenses will not know what to do with the Saints offense.

I do, too, but that plan will obviously have to change this weekend with Kamara and Cook out. It will be Thomas, Ginn and Murray.

Someone brought this up yesterday, and it made sense. Defenses are calling many more blitzes on Teddy than they would on Brees. That's because Brees would make them pay for it, whereas Teddy is not yet on that level. If Teddy figures out how to use a team's blitzing against them, it would be an entirely different story, and he would have more time to go through progressions. So as it stands, it makes sense why the 3rd and 4th guys aren't being targeted.

I would like to see LJH play slot this week. I believe his height would give him an advantage over a dB and would be an easy hot read on a blitz.
Grayson may get his chance if we he more punt mishandling.

He does play slot..
Yep. What I really loved about him was his hands. He catches the ball so smoothly. He also has deceptive speed, what most people call "game" speed. I think it's do to his route running. He looked like he was a natural route runner. Hope they get him more involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom