Lil Poopy Investigation (1 Viewer)

Having been a lifelong Lil Poopy fan, I was distraught at this news and texted a buddy of mine. Below are actual transcripts.

Me: The rapper lil poopy is in trouble
Him: What
Me: Yep. It's a true story.
Him: Who is lil poopy?
Me: He's a nine year old rapper in legal trouble.
Him: Lose my number
Me: ?
Him: Who is this?

Thanks Galbreath, for making me lose a friend.

People always say this, but rarely does it actually happen. No one is going to be tripping over themselves to buy a Little Poopy album. He'll be in the freak show moral panic cable news sphere for a while, but that will be the last you hear of him until he's arrested in his teenage years.

Did you know who he was before this? I didn't either. That is the point I am making.. that even though you and I aren't his target audience it still brings attention to him, and when that attention connects with people that actually like this 'genre' of music he will benefit from it.

So you approve of this behavior by his parents? I mean hey I don't get rap or hip hop or whatever it is, but I also don't get a lot of other types of music either. Personally I think this kid is being exposed to stuff he doesn't need to be exposed to at this age. Would you allow your children to do this?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III.

I read the title of this thread and instantly thought this dude is ripping off the creative genius of "Its always sunny in philly..."(who pooped the bed?) So after reading further now I'm hoping "Its always sunny in Philly" turns this story into a show!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom