Lil Poopy Investigation (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Reaction score
I thought BobE would already have something up on this.

130225220610-luie-rivera-youtube-story-top.jpg

9-year-old rapper's adult-themed videos prompt state probe - CNN.com
A 9-year-old rapper's adult-themed music videos are finding some new viewers -- Massachusetts child welfare authorities.
The child, Luie Rivera Jr., whose stage name is "Lil Poopy," is seen in videos posted online, including on YouTube, smacking a woman's backside, flashing wads of cash, riding in a Ferrari and rapping about how "coke is not a bad word."
A separate video shows the young performer in a nightclub with a dancing woman in a sexually suggestive position, with people in the crowd throwing cash.

They get started young.

Lil Poopy is a member of internationally known, Moroccan-born rapper French Montana's group, Coke Boys.

I must be getting old.

He's really going to hate that name when he gets older....

You see the dance team at a certain local high school perform at football games. Looks like the only thing missing is a pole. It's bad enough that some of the parents cover the eyes of some of the little ones.

I read about this in the Herald this morning. His father seems like a real piece of work. I think the state of Massachusetts should let them be tho. The father is gonna have a serious problem on his hands when this kid turns 15 - 16 years old, and he will have no one to blame but himself.

Just what hip hop needs. A garbage old rapper (French Montana) mentoring young garbage rappers.

French Montana couldn't rap himself out of a wet paper bag.

At least I'm glad to see Lil' Poopy keeping up with the sterotypical thug rapper image... I do think he needs more pit bulls though....

This is just the kind of attention they were after. Now he will blow up faster than any positive attention could have ever caused.

poor kid. His parents are *******.

I'm sure his parents are real upstanding citizens and they're wondering where they went wrong? :jpshakehead:

On a serious note, reality is that probably he comes from a broken home and doesn't even know who the father is without Maurey giving him help and his mother obviously has no clue where he's at 23 hrs of the day.

poor kid. His parents are *******.

Originally posted by wizard1183
I'm sure his parents are real upstanding citizens and they're wondering where they went wrong?:jpshakehead:

Yep, his parents are terrible. How dare he drop without an AR15 in the video? Maybe, we swap out the chain, pit and language for a Tech-9.

This is just the kind of attention they were after. Now he will blow up faster than any positive attention could have ever caused.

People always say this, but rarely does it actually happen. No one is going to be tripping over themselves to buy a Little Poopy album. He'll be in the freak show moral panic cable news sphere for a while, but that will be the last you hear of him until he's arrested in his teenage years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom