Lil Wayne arrested on felony drug charges (1 Viewer)

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
Rapper Lil Wayne Arrested In Yuma
PHOENIX -- Rapper Lil Wayne was booked in Yuma, Ariz. on three felony drug charges Wednesday morning.

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was being held at the Yuma County Sheriff's jail, said Capt. Eben Bratcher.

Carter was taken for a video arraignment late Wednesday morning in a justice court in Wellton, 35 miles east of Yuma.

The 28-year-old faces charges of possession of dangerous drugs, narcotics and drug paraphernalia.

http://www.kpho.com/news/15120184/detail.html

Guess he missed the 3:10? :shrug:

I heard they waved Willie Nelsons bus right on through.

Why were there federal agents searching his charter bus in the first place?

i would have never thought... that about him..
so sad.......

Why were there federal agents searching his charter bus in the first place?

From the article:

DEA spokeswoman Ramona Sanchez said a Border Patrol canine unit alerted agents to the presence of illegal drugs on the bus. A search yielded nearly four ounces of marijuana, just over an ounce of cocaine, 41 grams of Ecstasy and miscellaneous drug paraphernalia.

From the article:

DEA spokeswoman Ramona Sanchez said a Border Patrol canine unit alerted agents to the presence of illegal drugs on the bus. A search yielded nearly four ounces of marijuana, just over an ounce of cocaine, 41 grams of Ecstasy and miscellaneous drug paraphernalia.

I think, as is often the case, a "minion" of Wayne's will end up taking responsibility of all the drugs and paraphernalia.

But, maybe they will tie him directly to it, I could be wrong.

i would have never thought... that about him..
so sad.......

Sarcasm [On]??

Wayne gets down big time, "if the line aint a gram then the line aint mine" ha. His song i feel like dying? "Lonely once the drugs are done, I feel like dying."

Funny. He'll get off easily. 11 people on the bus. Heres some money do some time. lol.

I think, as is often the case, a "minion" of Wayne's will end up taking responsibility of all the drugs and paraphernalia.

With his money, I'm sure they'll be able to work something out. The Willie Nelson deal (where they just divided the amount of pot in the bus by the number of people on board to where it was just a misdemeanor) may or may not apply here, but if nothing else they can use the R Kelly approach and just keep backing up the court date until he's dead of old age.

Wait, so does this bring back the discussion about his age? Since when is he 28???? That means that like 8 years ago when he was supposed to be 16, he was actually 20?

I thought he was 2 years older than me, but he's actually 6 years older than me.

He's 25. Set him free. The Carter III must not be delayed.

well the x will put someone away for a lil bit..
for somereason with x you get a bigger term than with cocaine.... both are lever 2 narcotics i think x maybe 3 i do not remember...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom