Lil Wayne is a lowlife (1 Viewer)

Lil Wayne is very much a no-talent lowlife. But I'm more surprised that Chris Bosh found a woman to marry him.

Bosh is quite rich.

Im pretty sure that helps.

A lot.

i met lil wayne back when he wasn't even old enough to drive, but still was. i worked part time for a friend of byron thomas (aka mannie fresh) and dealt with wayne a few times. where byron is one of the smartest people i've met, lets just say wayne isn't.. few years later i had to do some work for wayne at his house in eastover. he was ranting about how the homeowners association was forcing him to take out his window units from his front room. not sure how many people have been to eastover, but it isn't a window unit neighborhood. personally, i would have thought the issue might be with his purple and orange pt cruisers parked in the front yard.

i dunno, he just always struck me as an odd individual.

There's nothing wrong with tattooing your body. But first off, he's not a college grad and secondly he looks pathetic with all of that on him. I guess I was wrong to say that little sentence. I'm sowy I hut ya feewings.

Didnt hurt my feelings...i dont even have a tattoo. Just thought it was a little "ignant", that's all.

Remember 2008 when everyone thought Wayne was a musical genius? Remember how literally everything he's done since then has been absolute ****? Good times.

Maybe we had Dave Matthews and Lil Wayne confused....:smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom