Lil Wayne is a lowlife (1 Viewer)

Remember 2008 when everyone thought Wayne was a musical genius? Remember how literally everything he's done since then has been absolute ****? Good times.

It's one thing if he slept with Bosh's wife before Bosh married her...a whole other form of dooshiness if it was after...and even more dooshy to post it on Twitter.

Remember 2008 when everyone thought Wayne was a musical genius? Remember how literally everything he's done since then has been absolute ****? Good times.

I can say with absolute certainty I have never ever associated him with genius.

Yea just like everyone said Lil Wayne had a college degree? Now does anyone with a college degree tattoo 95+% of their body? Really? And his musical geniusness is pure crap. Always has been. Talking like a robot really? Best thing for him is to video big Bubba in prison having his way with this little punk.

Lil Wayne is very much a no-talent lowlife. But I'm more surprised that Chris Bosh found a woman to marry him.

Yea just like everyone said Lil Wayne had a college degree? Now does anyone with a college degree tattoo 95+% of their body? Really? And his musical geniusness is pure crap. Always has been. Talking like a robot really? Best thing for him is to video big Bubba in prison having his way with this little punk.

Nothing says high school drop out like a body full of tattoos. :covri:

Nothing says high school drop out like a body full of tattoos. :covri:

There's nothing wrong with tattooing your body. But first off, he's not a college grad and secondly he looks pathetic with all of that on him. I guess I was wrong to say that little sentence. I'm sowy I hut ya feewings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom