Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition (1 Viewer)

Yikes.
This thread is pretty brutal.
I'm not a fan of the dude's music, but I in no way hope he dies. You guys come off pretty heartless.

If it comes out that THENZA has a seizure and is in ICU, I hope there aren't too many "I hate his post quality, and don't care if he dies" posts.

And I doubt anyone would post that about you.

Your posts havent promoted dropping out of school,joining a gang and getting ****ed up to our youth.

And I doubt anyone would post that about you.

Your posts havent promoted dropping out of school,joining a gang and getting ****ed up to our youth.

You clearly don't read my posts.

I'm with you though. And I'm not saying that the guy's not a dirtbag. He is. But there are a lot more things wrong with American culture and youth than just Lil Wayne.

You clearly don't read my posts.

I'm with you though. And I'm not saying that the guy's not a dirtbag. He is. But there are a lot more things wrong with American culture and youth than just Lil Wayne.

That's true, but doesn't mean we have to sympathize towards him. He made his bed and thinks he's immune to laws and society. It doesn't bother me to hear it. It's news. That's what they post to get ppl hooked on talking and gossiping on. Many may show sympathy towards him, but what about the ppl you don't hear about? Your life hasn't changed one bit by a piece of news unless it actually affects you directly. Right? Though theres the instance where if he dies, some of his crazed fans will cry over him. Same goes for anyone else ppl dont know much about but swear theyre connected to that person through a medium. Everything else, you're basically immune to it. Unless its you, a close friend, or family, it's not affected you all that much. After all, life goes on.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom