Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Read more: Lil Wayne Hospitalized -- In Critical Condition After More Seizures | TMZ.com

5:16 PM PT -- We're told Wayne is being given his last rites ... with his family surrounding him to say their goodbyes.

OK?? I wish him the best but have no idea about these rap guys. Regardless, I hope he has a full recovery.

Let's hope this cancer to music doesn't die or they will try to turn him into a legend like they tend to do as soon as they all pass away. Remember when Michael Jackson died? Yeah, great one. As soon as he died, the same people who hated him for years all of a sudden loved him and were so sad. Makes me sick when people want to like someone after they are gone.

self inflicted----no sympathy for him. peace and education to his family and friends.

So what, because you don't care for the guy, he deserves what ever happens to him?

I'm pretty sure no one asked for your sympathy, so I don't see the point of even saying that.

Fox News is reporting that he is recovering and apparently he tweeted that he is ok.

Let's hope this cancer to music doesn't die or they will try to turn him into a legend like they tend to do as soon as they all pass away. Remember when Michael Jackson died? Yeah, great one. As soon as he died, the same people who hated him for years all of a sudden loved him and were so sad. Makes me sick when people want to like someone after they are gone.

You shouldn't be talking that it about Michael. Dude was legit for a long time before he went batty.

Comparing Lil Wayne to MJ? Are you serious? The vast majority of people who disliked Michael had nothing to do with his music. That part was always legendary. I was one of them. Didn't like some things he did and what he did to his face, but that never stopped me from rocking his music. Especially his early non-pop/r & b stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom