Lindsay Lohan Does Marilyn Monroe (1 Viewer)

IMHO part of what made MM a beautiful woman is she wasnt one of these super skinny no meat on the bones anorexic looking women. She was a size 14-16 IIRC. I think when women have no meat on their bones it makes em look disgusting.

Too many women especially these hollywood women these days are so skinny they look like they are STARVING for food and that makes me want to gag.

I agree, I think Lohan was pretty hot when she was a little bigger (think Mean Girls), now that she is super skinny eh not so much.

I checked them out.... I think they look real. My wife swears she read they are fake.

They are real, and they are specatcular. :9:

I checked them out.... I think they look real. My wife swears she read they are fake. Can I get a ruling here? I said they droop too much but wife says that's how they mak'em these days when your rich.
ps- she's sleazy lookin'

I think if your wife read they are fake it was a rumor issue off people magazine on who has had what done. It had also alleged Scarlett Johannsen and Jessica Alba had fake ones too.

Yes, my wife reads that US Weekly and People junk while at work. They looked real to me and I'd like to think I'm an expert on the subject. Moreso than my wife at least.

Another thing I find disturbing is the fact that despite Monroe being around 36 in that photo and Lohan is 21, Monroe some how looks younger and fresher

Agree, not good for Lindsay.

Marylin Monroe = one of a kind Hollywood glamour star with questionable acitng yet a "barrier breaker" for being being nude while still maintaining elite status

Lindsay Lohan = had a promising career yet turned into a no talent hack more famous for her partying exploits who is now posing nude to try and revive a sinking career

Saintlady said it best: Lindsay Lohan is no Marylin Monroe.

I think LL's body looks great in the photo, it is positioned well and looks natural, her head is in an awkward position giving us a very strange view right down her nose. Her head looks very unnatural in that position and unattractive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom