Linebacker lookout. (1 Viewer)

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From watching some college games today, I saw a few LB's that stoodout and looked like the real deal.
1.) H.B. Blades from Pittsburgh
2.)Buster Davis from FSU
3.)Patrick Willis from Ole Miss

Feel free to add any Linebackers who stood out to you.

The FSU OLB by the name of Hayes looked pretty good also.

Jarvis Jackson, Tony Taylor.

Jackson stripped Reggie Ball today and Taylor picked it up and returned it for a TD in which was huge for us dawgs. :D

Blades doesn't have the prototypical size and speed...so the scouts will downgrade him.

Willis has never completely impressed me despite being so hyped.

IMHO, I don't think the LBs in this class are as good as some of the top tier 'backers of the past few years.

Out LB's

1. Paul Posluszny, Penn State
2. Earl Everett, Florida
3. Michael Okwo, Stanford

Inside LB's

1. Patrick Willis, Mississippi
2. Buster Davis, Florida State
3. David Harris, Michigan

Kiper believe's that these are the top 3 Seniors Inside and Out. Paul Posluszny, is going to be a good one for sure.

I have been saying Blades the whole year. I would love to have this kid.

Jarvis Jackson, Tony Taylor.

Jackson stripped Reggie Ball today and Taylor picked it up and returned it for a TD in which was huge for us dawgs. :D

Jackson is a bit injury prone, and I'm not sure how his size will translate to the NFL. Taylor, on the other hand, I like a lot.

Out LB's

1. Paul Posluszny, Penn State
2. Earl Everett, Florida
3. Michael Okwo, Stanford

Inside LB's

1. Patrick Willis, Mississippi
2. Buster Davis, Florida State
3. David Harris, Michigan

Kiper believe's that these are the top 3 Seniors Inside and Out. Paul Posluszny, is going to be a good one for sure.

Linebacker U. Except I think Fla St has almost taken that title from them. Are any of them guys going to be available with our soon to be 32nd pick?

I'm keeping my eye on Phillip Wheeler out of Georgia Tech. I missed the game today but in the games I've seen him play he's all over the field.

Not sure if he's eligible, and doubtful he's a 1st rounder, but with so many mid picks stockpiled he may be someone to look at.

Anyone else notice this guy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom