Link to buy tickets for Sunday’s game (Bears returned their allotment) (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Bears returned their allotment.

This kind of struck a nerve with me... you have season ticket holders that have been selected for, at most, one game this year....and you're reselling tickets for scalpers and bots to scoop up and immediately resell for $500+...? Not a good look in my opinion. I understand it's Thursday, but surely there are some STHs locally that would have taken those tickets with the credit they have on account?

This kind of struck a nerve with me... you have season ticket holders that have been selected for, at most, one game this year....and you're reselling tickets for scalpers and bots to scoop up and immediately resell for $500+...? Not a good look in my opinion. I understand it's Thursday, but surely there are some STHs locally that would have taken those tickets with the credit they have on account?

This so much. Inexcusable for these tickets not to be offered to season ticket holders!

To anyone buying tickets, please make sure they’re legit and verified.
Especially now with the small crowd, there’s gonna be a lot of fakes in the market.

How did the Bears get tickets and why did they return them? None of that makes sense.

They should have gotten ZERO tickets, which is what the Saints would have gotten if game was in Chicago, I believe.

i know in normal seasons teams are required to offer tickets to other fanbases

is that the same this year with such a limited amount allowed in stadiums, if any? i'd assume so. itd be kinda crappy for them to offer tickets to opposing team this year if not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom