Link to Game On Radio (1 Viewer)

I reccomend getting Sirius Sattelite Radio. You can even get Internet Only version and not even have to buy the radio. Its almost the same cost as the NFL Fieldpass thing and you get much much more content, like a 24/7 NFL Channel and all the games broadcast Home and Away broadcasts.

so the sirius internet feed includes the nfl? I know xm has some internet only channels and some that aren't on the internet..

I reccomend getting Sirius Sattelite Radio. You can even get Internet Only version and not even have to buy the radio. Its almost the same cost as the NFL Fieldpass thing and you get much much more content, like a 24/7 NFL Channel and all the games broadcast Home and Away broadcasts.

Yeah are you sure Sirius carries the games on the internet as well? There has to be some kind of copyright thing there because of FieldPass

Sirius does NOT broadcast the games over the internet, only on the radio itself.

But back to the original question, does anyone know any online radio feeds that are free? Usually every week there's a link so a site that "forgets" to take it down.

Thanks, I know it's difficult to believe, but they don't carry the game here in Mumbai. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me making Saints fans!!!!

or you could use the NFL Yahoo pass that alows u to WATCH any game crystal clear live! i'm using its great, plus they dont skip the commercials :D
$25 for 1 week pass
$250 for the whole 2006 season

Try this on Sunday http://www.tiger1043.com/home.php They air the game. I found out about it a few weeks ago, and I've caught the last three games.

This was a fantastic feed last week here in Hawaii...until the earthquake took out the power right after the first sack of McNabb.

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together.

or you could use the NFL Yahoo pass that alows u to WATCH any game crystal clear live! i'm using its great, plus they dont skip the commercials :D
$25 for 1 week pass
$250 for the whole 2006 season

For that price you'd just be better off with the Sunday Ticket.

there's another site for radio feeds that has been money all season long. i'll do some digging to see if i can find it.

john

Check out the following link (2/3 of the way down the page)...Under the Saints listing are several internet sites that *may* carry the game for free. Check them all at game time...atleast 1 station will always be active. I do this every Sunday (live in Portland, OR) and have never missed one in years off this list.

http://www.thegamelive.com/footballnfl.html

Check out the following link (2/3 of the way down the page)...Under the Saints listing are several internet sites that *may* carry the game for free. Check them all at game time...atleast 1 station will always be active. I do this every Sunday (live in Portland, OR) and have never missed one in years off this list.

http://www.thegamelive.com/footballnfl.html
that's it!!!!
thanks, steve.

john

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom