N/S Lions fired Matt Patrica and Bob Quinn (1 Viewer)

Not too surprising. He's just a bad head coach.
And apparently not well liked by his players and staff.

So basically, he had a lot going for him.

You know you’re a bad coach if you have people longing for the thrill-a-minute days of Jim Caldwell.

You know, everything is relative. Yes, they did very very poorly. But it isn’t like they left Falcon smears on the franchise. And I think I would put that on my resume if I were them.

And apparently not well liked by his players and staff.

So basically, he had a lot going for him.

You know you’re a bad coach if you have people longing for the thrill-a-minute days of Jim Caldwell.
Caldwell was probably the best coach the Lions have had in the past half century.

I never thought he was a good candidate to be a head coach anyway. As a defensive coordinator in New England, he was average at best. He had some good games and did enough during the Super Bowl run. But he was riding that wave with Belichick and Brady. This was not a surprise and good they did it now instead of wait till then end of the season.

I never thought he was a good candidate to be a head coach anyway. As a defensive coordinator in New England, he was average at best. He had some good games and did enough during the Super Bowl run. But he was riding that wave with Belichick and Brady. This was not a surprise and good they did it now instead of wait till then end of the season.

seems like it would be similar to the Pete Carmichael situation. With a defensive genius at head coach, how do you really tease apart how much the coordinator is responsible for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom