N/S Lions fired Matt Patrica and Bob Quinn (1 Viewer)

If you listen to fans here, they would say it hasn't worked out here.
Always fans frustrated about Zimmer and his old-fashioned offense.

I will say I think he's done very well coaching our defense with lack of players.
But I don't think he's the innovative type who will win a Super Bowl.

Zimmer is what he is. 0.500 coach who will win a playoff game every now and then.

Our GM is the problem.
Kevin Stefanski looking like really good hire.

Lions ownership needs to be brave enough to fire themselves. Mecom did it here and that worked out well. ;)

----

was watching the Lions vs Texans and thinking to myself if I was hired as the new GM for either of these teams, I would get rid of everyone staff and players were possible need to forget the past 5-6 years for these two teams... and start fresh.... was also thinking would you offer up Watson for the 1st overall pick straight up and would the Jets do that?

Yeh. So far.
I was not a Stefanski fan but I'm rooting for Cleveland and his success.
Well, he has the ability to get the most out of below average QB. The 2017 year is still wild with Kenuum.

Well, he has the ability to get the most out of below average QB. The 2017 year is still wild with Kenuum.

2017 he wasn't our OC, but he might have been our QB coach.
Much of the credit for our offense that year was for our OC who went on to be Giants HC who then got fired. (Shumur).

Today Shumur, (as an OC), coached his team without QB's to score 3 points against your Saints.

Jags fired their GM today as well.

2017 he wasn't our OC, but he might have been our QB coach.
Much of the credit for our offense that year was for our OC who went on to be Giants HC who then got fired. (Shumur).

Today Shumur, (as an OC), coached his team without QB's to score 3 points against your Saints.
He was the QB coach. It's why he got promoted with his work with Kenuum in game prep and development.

Wait... This is your team. How you don't know this...

I'm glad the finally let him go. He dismantled a talented defense and put shackles on a somewhat potent offense (Stafford had a 5,000 yrd season in that offense) and chased away the playmakers on Defense and installed some slow 3-4 concept with a bunch of heavy lineman and one dememtional linebackers.

owners and GMs need to realize that hiring people off the Patriots staff to be HC is going to get you no where.

We now apparently seeing Belichek and Brady cannot function without each other. So it makes any personel off that team even worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom