Lions sign TommyLee Lewis (1 Viewer)

I'm happy we are no longer wasting a roster spot on "Almost" from Apocalypto.

That dude was almost a WR, almost a legit Returner, almost an NFL player.

Tommy Lee seemed to flash in camp and pre-season. Against the odds, he always made the team. It never seemed to carry over in to the regular season. I'm almost glad he's not going to camp. No need for history to keep repeating itself. Best of luck TLL, probably a good move for both parties.

? MAAAN I miss that show LoL

Same, man. Same. Chappelle’s Show came at the PERFECT time because 99% of that would not fly in today’s PC-ness which is a shame because he’s a comedic virtuoso. And it introduced me to my current favorite comic, Bill Burr.

I try to catch as many of the re-runs I can late at night when it plays but need to get around to buying the seasons.

Lol ... that lady with the peace sign ... classic !

She’s the reason I chose that one. :hihi:

Last edited:
I told my friend who’s a big Lions fan about this and he got angry lol. He’s real unhappy with Patricia so far, can’t blame him.

I hope Tommy Lee Lewis has a very successful career with what remains of his career with however many NFL teams chose to sign him and that can he can successfully transition his post-playing career and that a one-armed ex-con doesn't try to hurt his wife and Lewis gets unfairly blamed for her assault, which leads him to being unlawfully convicted of 1st degree assault and battery and sent to a high-level maximum security prison, serving 20 years to life.

One day, a prison bus transporting him and other hardened convicts to another facility gets overturned in an accident and Lewis is forced to escape and try and hunt down the men who framed him.

Making him THE FUGITIVE. And when he defiantly yet confidently asserts his pleas of innocence, a dogged, yet determined high-level Deputy US Marshall won't have to tell him, "I Don't Care".

I want to remember him being a small guy and underdog who carved his way onto the roster of an elite team. That in itself is amazing. But all I see when I think of TLL is him not losing his mind about the no call. He just took the interference and illegal hit to the head and walked off like he just got straight D'ed up. I know the game is fast but he should have protested that no call immediately and made the refs have to convene.

I hope Tommy Lee Lewis has a very successful career with what remains of his career with however many NFL teams chose to sign him and that can he can successfully transition his post-playing career and that a one-armed ex-con doesn't try to hurt his wife and Lewis gets unfairly blamed for her assault, which leads him to being unlawfully convicted of 1st degree assault and battery and sent to a high-level maximum security prison, serving 20 years to life.

One day, a prison bus transporting him and other hardened convicts to another facility gets overturned in an accident and Lewis is forced to escape and try and hunt down the men who framed him.

Making him THE FUGITIVE. And when he defiantly yet confidently asserts his pleas of innocence, a dogged, yet determined high-level Deputy US Marshall won't have to tell him, "I Don't Care".
2:00 am posts in the offseason gets you this

It's a movie joke, a play on the name TommyLee.

Yeeah....except for the most part he described Harrison Ford's character and not the one played by Tommy Lee Jones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom