List of Defensive Free Agents (1 Viewer)

We should go after Suggs for sure. He is hybrid linebacker/ defensive end and his tackles may not be stellar but he is a playmaker. Look at his sacks and pass deflections. Imagine him and Smith blitzing at the same time.

We should go after Suggs for sure. He is hybrid linebacker/ defensive end and his tackles may not be stellar but he is a playmaker. Look at his sacks and pass deflections. Imagine him and Smith blitzing at the same time.
:0056::luxhello::yippee::a_smil09::beerchug:

What about Randall Gay from New England? Is he a pretty good corner? I know we always hear about Samuel but is Gay any good? If so, he'd probably come a lot cheaper than Samuel.

Also, does anyone know if the Raiders are going to kick-in the contract option on Asomugha?

Or what about Foxworth on Denver? Is he any good? I know he's pretty good on Madden ;)

I'll tell you right now... I'd give up the 3rd round compensation in a heartbeat to get CB Eric Green away from the Cardinals. That guy was just about to establish himself as a true stud CB before he got hurt last season.

Give up a 3rd for him, and then go DT and LB (or LB and DT) in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

For the record, Green was placed on IR by the Cards last season with a torn groin. Prior to the injury, Green had taken CB Antrel Rolle's starting CB spot away and was the Cards top CB.

Rolle started to breakout after Green went down, and remains under contract. The Cards also spent a good chunk of change on FA CB Rod Hood last offseason. With Green coming off an injury, the Cards may not tender the RFA at the highest level.

Last edited:
I'm not totally sold on Briggs. Yeah I think he will be an upgrade - but its widely known that the Bears defensive system funnels running plays to the weakside linebacker. Also, the forced fumbles is more of a team stat as they specifically to hold up the ballcarrier so another player can come in a strip the ball. So I'm not sure he's going to be worth the money.

What stands out the most to me is how weak the FA class for Safeties is this year.... after Hamlin it's very below average. Meaning if we want to fix the deep ball issues we've had the last 2 season... it will have to be done early in the draft or via trade.

Anyone know anything about Madieu Williams for Cincy?
Seems like him or Gibril Wilson would be nice to look into.

I wonder if the Saints will go after Cowboys S Keith Davis again... We signed him to an offer sheet when he was a RFA, but the Cowgirls matched it; not he's an UFA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom