List some former or current NFL QBs that have/had good careers but maybe could've/could done/do better (1 Viewer)

Jeff Blake.. smh.. that busted foot & the emergence of AB.. I really wanted Blake to succeed as a Saint.. when he was in Cinci there was the glimpse of the talent , but fate had other ideas..

NW.
His time with the saints reminds me of Winston's time with us.

I always wanted Randall Cunningham to win a Super Bowl. He was my favorite QB growing up. I read an interview with him and he said that he drank heavily during his playing days, to the point where it affected his performance. Could only imagine how good he would be if he didn’t drink as much or not at all.

I always wanted Randall Cunningham to win a Super Bowl. He was my favorite QB growing up. I read an interview with him and he said that he drank heavily during his playing days, to the point where it affected his performance. Could only imagine how good he would be if he didn’t drink as much or not at all.
A lot of guys drunk and smoke cigarettes in the 80s on the regular. The dieting and nutrition focus like are it now was rare.

Last edited:
He did turn his career around in 1998, lead the Vikings to a 15-1 record

His time with the saints reminds me of Winston's time with us.
Couldn't have said that better!.. so eerily close it's not even funny..

& to add, a QB that I am just now remembering.. Warren Moon!

That friggin' playoff game vs. the Bills was the dagger IMO.... smh..

From that game on I was convinced the NFL was rigged.. Frank Reich, pfffft.. yeah right!

NW.

Last edited:
Couldn't have said that better!.. so eerily close it's not even funny..

& to add, a QB that I am just now remembering.. Warren Moon!

That friggin' playoff game vs. the Bills was the dagger IMO.... smh..

From that game on I was convinced the NFL was rigged.. Frank Reich, pfffft.. yeah right!

NW.
Reich also took over a game in college for an injured starter and led Maryland to what was then the record comeback in collegiate history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom