List the college... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Here is a list of the school who this past year won a bowl game, reached the Sweet 16 Basketball Tourney and has both baseball and softball teams advance to Super Regionals:
  1. LSU
  2. See #1

I'm very happy about that stat. :9:
But I'm also ready to be the bride and not just the bridesmaid again this year.

Pretty cool stat. How do you think we fare next year in each area? Up or down?

And now we've got a new AD who is not a joke. :)

Pretty cool stat. How do you think we fare next year in each area? Up or down?
I see no reason why LSU wouldn't continue their levels of success in each of those sports next year. The football schedule is still tough, but more favorable. The basketball team will a tight-knit, defensive minded group who should continue to build on to last season in Wade's system.

Baseball is going to lose some talent, but will still be pretty deep in pitching. They have some pretty impressive guys in the next class, plus getting a lot of people healthy. Softball should still be successful, but I don't follow it closely enough to know who is leaving. They were pretty young last I looked. Throw in fantastic seasons by men's and women's track this year and LSU sports is in unprecedented territory.

We just need women's basketball to come around now.

I'm very happy about that stat. :9:
But I'm also ready to be the bride and not just the bridesmaid again this year.
You forgot to BOLD some words. Innocent mistake....or has he been hacked??? :lol:

You forgot to BOLD some words. Innocent mistake....or has he been hacked??? :lol:
I can't believe I forgot to do that. :covri:

I'm truly slipping. :idee-puis-non:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom