List Your Reason(s) On Why You think We'll Beat the Giants (1 Viewer)

Reason why Saints will win:

Eli will be stoned again...

187a3gr2b696vjpg.jpg

ulfl30lthscoihlqjfoz.png

200_s.gif

eli.jpg

eli-manning-face.jpg

Giants rushing defense this season

80 yards to Dallas
56 to Atlanta
88 to Washington
55 to Buffalo
124 to San Fran
158 to Philly
233 to Dallas

So yeah, they are trending down. I think they were 1st in rush defense before they played Philly.

Continued progression by this defensive group is the saving grace for the
Saints while the Giants have a moral boost by ther signing of JPP while they are somewhat digressing in their performance.
I like the Saints by 7 to stymy the Giants offense.

When is the last time we lost to the Giants in the Dome? I can't recall. We seem to really own them at home and I think we kinda get in Eli's head being the team he grew up rooting for. Like he subconsciously can't beat us because of it.

Exactly, those guys get the ball out of the air; guarantee you that DRC picks one or two out of the air from us if we are careless with the ball. That's where we can lose this game. Turnovers are that anamoly that you can't account for. If you are on the plus side, you win, if you are on the negative side, you.lose...pretty simple. It keeps coaches up at night though, bc it blows gameplans to pieces. If Brees and company stall, stall, stall....fumble and throw interceptions like we are known to do, we can easily lose this game.

Isn't Amukamara out this week? I don't know who will be filling in for him, but I bet they'll have to protect him with the FS shaded to his side.

Breaux can shut down Beckham. Outside of him, the Giants have mediocre weapons. Eli will make mistakes under pressure, so I'm not too worried about this game.

Breaux can shut down Beckham. Outside of him, the Giants have mediocre weapons. Eli will make mistakes under pressure, so I'm not too worried about this game.

OBJ will be trying to trip Breaux. :hihi:

Maybe Breaux needs to take Judo lessons in the off season. :scratch:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-DIETlxquzY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Stuart Smalley Said it best

>>I like the Saints front vs the Giants OL this week. That unit has not been playing well for the Giants the last few weeks.

On the flip side, I can see the Saints OL struggling to run the ball against the Giants defense who has been stout for the most part this season.>.

What??? The Giants defense has been run all over the last 2 weeks. Gave up huge numbers rushing to McFadden and DeMarco Murray.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom