List Your Reason(s) On Why You think We'll Beat the Giants (1 Viewer)

Kind of like the Colts last week, it just seems we have their number lately. We beat the Giants pretty bad the last couple of times we played...maybe it's coaching matchups...maybe it's karma for that Katrina "home" game. I dunno, but I just have a feeling we continue what we've been doing the past couple of weeks.

You like the individual match ups? Like whom?

I like the Saints front vs the Giants OL this week. That unit has not been playing well for the Giants the last few weeks.

On the flip side, I can see the Saints OL struggling to run the ball against the Giants defense who has been stout for the most part this season.

This is going to be a tough game for the Saints. I know New York hasn't been a dominant team this year but they could easily be 6-1 this season if it weren't for those two blown 4th quarter leads in weeks 1 and 2.

Giants are a good team.

If we win, I think it'll be due to a spark coming from Spiller and the defense holding off the giants in a nail biter..

If we lose, we turned the ball over and are stalling on offense.

I like the Saints front vs the Giants OL this week. That unit has not been playing well for the Giants the last few weeks.

On the flip side, I can see the Saints OL struggling to run the ball against the Giants defense who has been stout for the most part this season.

This is going to be a tough game for the Saints. I know New York hasn't been a dominant team this year but they could easily be 6-1 this season if it weren't for those two blown 4th quarter leads in weeks 1 and 2.

Giants are a good team.
Their D is ranked 30th overall. 24th against the run. I was thinking we should be able to run against them. They're 31st against the pass. Brees could have a big day.

They're +9 in Giveaway/takeaways, though.

You like the individual match ups? Like whom?

G-men offense has been struggling. Yeah, I know we can't talk, but we are better. Eli turns over the ball on a dime. Cam and company should eat good. Look for the backend to get at least 2 from the air. We can run on them. JPP isn't back, not even flying to NOLA with them. Our hiccup would be their secondary. Brees need to be careful with the ball, and take his shots if they are there. We need to put points up fast, lots of them, and make them one dimensional where they have to throw the ball, so we can maul Eli.

G-men offense has been struggling. Yeah, I know we can't talk, but we are better. Eli turns over the ball on a dime. Cam and company should eat good. Look for the backend to get at least 2 from the air. We can run on them. JPP isn't back, not even flying to NOLA with them. Our hiccup would be their secondary. Brees need to be careful with the ball, and take his shots if they are there. We need to put points up fast, lots of them, and make them one dimensional where they have to throw the ball, so we can maul Eli.
As bad as they're against the pass (ranked 31st) they have 11 ints. Kinda of a strange stat. Must be taking a lot of chances, or bad QB play from the opposing team.

As bad as they're against the pass (ranked 31st) they have 11 ints. Kinda of a strange stat. Must be taking a lot of chances, or bad QB play from the opposing team.

Exactly, those guys get the ball out of the air; guarantee you that DRC picks one or two out of the air from us if we are careless with the ball. That's where we can lose this game. Turnovers are that anamoly that you can't account for. If you are on the plus side, you win, if you are on the negative side, you.lose...pretty simple. It keeps coaches up at night though, bc it blows gameplans to pieces. If Brees and company stall, stall, stall....fumble and throw interceptions like we are known to do, we can easily lose this game.

The clock turns back...players don't sleep an extra hour, they are up an hour early. It makes this noon kick off feel like a prime time game.

Oh, and Drew Brees.

Eli gets rid if the ball quick but has been wildly inaccurate when he does. Hope to see a lot of 3 and outs from them or turnovers.

Our front 7 has been getting pressure with Cam benefiting the most with 5 sacks in the last 2 games. Kikaha and Anthony are doing great as rookie linebackers.

Ingram is hot right now and they are 24th against the run. They are 31st against the pass and we have Brees. I think they also have a corner out this game. Expecting a big day for either Snead Cooks Watson or Hoomomomomgroflmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom