Listen to this guy... (1 Viewer)

Heck yeah she's younger! 2 months and 3 days. Yep, Ol' LivefromDC is robbing the cradle! Young chicks dig me, I guess. [High fives all around]

Ok, so maybe she's not that much younger than me.

Ok, a 37 year old shouldn't be texting in just images.. especially about something serious, like injuring yourself.

That being said, I doubt that conversation will go well.

This whole thread just screams........

Get off my lawn!!!! Stupid kids and their rock n' roll music!!!

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/9tvgtoRFLtTwY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/ways-get-off-my-lawn-9tvgtoRFLtTwY">via GIPHY</a></p>

Get the giphy app and just send her gifs all day until she snaps

WzKQNoi.gif

Get the giphy app and just send her gifs all day until she snaps

WzKQNoi.gif

Yes! This ^^^^^^ 100%

I have the Giphy keys app that you add to your keyboard and use it all the time.

I send gifs to my wife constantly and it drives her crazy!! She hates it, but she still laughs at them.

Every time she texts u with emoji's just reply back with Gifs and it will drive her nuts!!!

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/o3vNcxkYvevgA" width="480" height="284" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/o3vNcxkYvevgA">via GIPHY</a></p>

Deer emoji.... "oh dear"

"I hurt my back"

response "oh dear"

I actually have full conversations with some of my friends made up primarily of emojis.

:aargh:

I'd think that if it was THAT serious, he'd call and say "I'm at the hospital because I hurt my back"

If he texted her this, &#128148;, I suppose it could mean he's having a heart attack. Or wants a divorce.

:aargh:

I'd think that if it was THAT serious, he'd call and say "I'm at the hospital because I hurt my back"

What if talking or breathing hurt too bad. Sometimes a text is just easier.

And whelp. :idunno:

Here's the thing. I think if you have friends that are cool chatting that way, then whatever. But when you know one party can't stand it, you really should be mindful in how you communicate with them, especially if that person is your Spouse. Communication is the most important part of a marriage to me. With out it, you can't express yourself, your concerns, or work through the issues that come up.

What if talking or breathing hurt too bad. Sometimes a text is just easier.

And whelp. :idunno:

Here's the thing. I think if you have friends that are cool chatting that way, then whatever. But when you know one party can't stand it, you really should be mindful in how you communicate with them, especially if that person is your Spouse. Communication is the most important part of a marriage to me. With out it, you can't express yourself, your concerns, or work through the issues that come up.

so flexibility is not an important part of communication
the wife must bend to the husband's intransigence

Communication is the most important part of a marriage to me. With out it, you can't express yourself, your concerns, or work through the issues that come up.

You should be charging for this type of guidance. That's sound advice right there.

so flexibility is not an important part of communication
the wife must bend to the husband's intransigence

Meh. She's more flexible than I am. I prolly can't reach her intransigence as easily as she can reach mine. I was never a dancer...show off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom