Listening to Payton's Postgame (1 Viewer)

I'm excited about our young WR core, though. I think we quietly put together a very talented bunch, and I do believe Tommylee will be around for years to come. He's a play-maker. This is the one thing positive going forward I feel very strongly about that. Just saying.

LOL at the meltdown. I love your guy's passion... Lets play a couple games before we go crazy. Im not sticking my head in the sand and saying we dont have problems... But we have a very young team both offensively and defensively. I am concerned with the Oline, but I saw a huge improvement over the last game. With Houston we played one of, if not the best Dline in the league. Its still early guys! In 06 we added a couple linebackers after preseason and that turned out ok. Lets see what happens after cuts are made! WHODAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL at the meltdown. I love your guy's passion... Lets play a couple games before we go crazy. Im not sticking my head in the sand and saying we dont have problems... But we have a very young team both offensively and defensively. I am concerned with the Oline, but I saw a huge improvement over the last game. With Houston we played one of, if not the best Dline in the league. Its still early guys! In 06 we added a couple linebackers after preseason and that turned out ok. Lets see what happens after cuts are made! WHODAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. At least wait for two regular season games before you try to say who we are...we just don't know right now.

He did mention not being able rush the passer as a big thing, and he's right...

I think our young CB are gonna be torched and there is a chance the 2016 whipping boy of the year will shift from Peat to Williams, Harris or Swann. BTW I dont understand how Harris was covering the best WR in football man-to-man. Maybe bcause it was pre-season, but I believe that will happen again during the season so I am not sure.

By the way, I am more concerned with pass rush than I am with the with O-Line: 0 pressure whatsoever, very disappointing. Hope it is the famous pre-season vanilla scheme.

Final note, remembering the Harper bashing (back in the days), what happened to Vaccaro ?he did a nice impersonation of Harper on that TD, he gave up 6 yds on a square out. Ugly.

Wheaton, Heyward-Bey and That monster Brown are all tracks stars. Markus Wheaten is a 4.4 guy that plays 4.3 in pads. Antonio Brown is a 4.4 guy that plays like he is running 4.2...and Heyward-Bey is a flat-out 4.2 guy (in and out of pads) with questionable hands....but his speed is always on point.

Our DBs, as I watch this, are struggling trying to keep up with these guys.

If they can limit our passing game, they can limit our run game. We couldn't pass, and as a result they only had to look for the run. This is a pass first team, always has been under Payton. We need to start Turner and maybe anyone else who might be better than Peat just to see if they have the gonads to do their ******* jobs. I'm so frustrated by our Oline, they haven't been that good since 2011. 😠

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think our young CB are gonna be torched and there is a chance the 2016 whipping boy of the year will shift from Peat to Williams, Harris or Swann. BTW I dont understand how Harris was covering the best WR in football man-to-man. Maybe bcause it was pre-season, but I believe that will happen again during the season so I am not sure.

I was wondering that, but I'm thinking we were specifically throwing him in the fire to see how he responded.

Considering Harris was about 75% of the passes completed in those 1st two drives, it's at least a little heartening to know he's not actually going to start.

By the way, I am more concerned with pass rush than I am with the with O-Line: 0 pressure whatsoever, very disappointing. Hope it is the famous pre-season vanilla scheme.

When we blitzed on the 3rd series, we got pressure several times. Also further into the 2nd quarter.

For better or worse (at least until Rankins comes back), that's who we'll be when it comes to pressure. I'd guess 30-35% blitz ratio.

I imagine you being like this as you were listening.

Gollum_de8791_4630475.gif

When we blitzed on the 3rd series, we got pressure several times. Also further into the 2nd quarter.

For better or worse (at least until Rankins comes back), that's who we'll be when it comes to pressure. I'd guess 30-35% blitz ratio.

Yes you are right, we were a bit more effective when blitzing.

I like what I saw from Harris over the 1st 3 games, I mean he is just a FA rookie pickup but he looks crafty. I like also the physicality of Crawley on run support.

Some of you make me throw up....and you call yourself fans. In reality many show themselves to be true fair weather fans that must have everything perfect or the sky is falling. Do I want a winner...as much as any breathing human.....do I see any problems.....as much as any other football minded person.....do I think the team has made wrong signings and bad decisions.....as much as any arm chair GM.....but will I get on a public forum of my beloved team and before the "real" season even starts, begin to degrade, insult, and be down right nasty like a two year old brat...... NEVER. WHO DAT FOR LIFE.....

I'm excited about our young WR core, though. I think we quietly put together a very talented bunch, and I do believe Tommylee will be around for years to come. He's a play-maker. This is the one thing positive going forward I feel very strongly about that. Just saying.

I believe Snead will be our top receiver by the end of the season. Write it down

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom