Listening to Ravens podcast... (1 Viewer)

Billgluckman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I’m not superstitious but every time I listen to the opposing teams podcast the day of the game, the saints lose. Couldn’t help myself.

:::edit:::

The curse is broken. Saints nation rejoice.

Last edited:
That's ok, the win loss column does NOT depend on what you do. Have a good day Mr. Unimportant

I will be cursing you silently if we lose just so you know. Haha i have many superstitions i cant even wear my brand new brees jersey i feel its bad luck.

OP joined SR a day before the Saints vs Falcons game on January 3, 2016 - which the Saints won. :unsure: He never made a post for over 11 months afterwards. He is a Falcon fan pretending to be a Saints fan, therefore his jinx will not work. 28-3.

I’m not superstitious but every time I listen to the opposing teams podcast the day of the game, the saints lose. Couldn’t help myself.
I will cancel your bad luck by breaking out my Brees jersey from the 2009 season with chili dog stains....unwashed

OP joined SR a day before the Saints vs Falcons game on January 3, 2016 - which the Saints won. :unsure: He never made a post for over 11 months afterwards. He is a Falcon fan pretending to be a Saints fan, therefore his jinx will not work. 28-3.

Insert tin foil hat gif. Because idk how to gif.

I've got ya covered, brother.
I'm wearing my Saints sweat pants, my 2009 Shockey jersey and I have my Saints neck pillow and my Gumbo Saints pillow pet all ready to go.

Don't worry...we got this!!!

So you've only listened to one opposing team's podcast this year. Gotcha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom