Listening to WWL after their game (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Deke was reading stats and iirc, through 3 quarters the D gave up 143 yards and 10 points. Then Breaux was gone and it went to ****. I think the rush caused a few erratic throws but that's when Breaux had half the field shut off and Byrd was cheating to the other side. If Breaux stays healthy I think there was a real good chance the outcome would have been different.
We are young and aggressive. We WILL get better each week as these young kids grow. I am actually excited to watch this team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this defense's key system player always have been Breaux. Allen molded this defense to best suit his personnel. Breaux was essentially the backbone.

A CB cannot be the backbone of a defense.
1 player should not make or break an entire defense.

A CB cannot be the backbone of a defense.
1 player should not make or break an entire defense.

It's Jabari Greer all over again. When we lost him in 2009, we went through a rough patch. When we got him back, we won the super bowl. When we lost him again when he was opposite Keenan Lewis, we went through another rough patch.

That rough patch has lasted 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaux doesn't rush the quarterback. where was the pressure? Did Karr even touch the turf today?

It's Jabari Greer all over again. When we lost him in 2009, we went through a rough patch. When we got him back, we won the super bowl.

Huh?

In 2009, Jabari Greer went down in week 8. After that 30-20 win over the Panthers, the Saints proceeded to win 5 more games on a row, including the 38-17 trouncing of the Patriots in MNF, a game that, IIRC, featured not 1, but 2 CBs who were literally picked off the streets 2 weeks before.

Huh?

In 2009, Jabari Greer went down in week 8. After that 30-20 win over the Panthers, the Saints proceeded to win 5 more games on a row, including the 38-17 trouncing of the Patriots in MNF, a game that, IIRC, featured not 1, but 2 CBs who were literally picked off the streets 2 weeks before.

Predator... :9:

Huh?

Remember when this team was so good that we considered a rough patch a 5 game win streak?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom