Lito Out The Door? [M E R G E D] (1 Viewer)

#26? Are you serious? tthat is the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far today. You might have heard of the guy who wears it now. Despite all of you speculating Deuce will not be back, Coach P said it himself that he fully expects him back and healthy next year. Come on people this guy was the face of the franchise for so long and has done everything we have asked of him support the man!

#26? Are you serious? tthat is the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far today. You might have heard of the guy who wears it now. Despite all of you speculating Deuce will not be back, Coach P said it himself that he fully expects him back and healthy next year. Come on people this guy was the face of the franchise for so long and has done everything we have asked of him support the man!

No I wasn't serious....I know who wears #26 in NOLA. And frankly, if he's done, they should retire that number.

I agree we should retire the number but they wont do it, they wont even retire #57 and that could possibly be the greatest Saint of all time

Is Lito injury prone, or a cancer or something? Why would the Eagles be done with him and be looking to trade him with those good contract numbers and his skill set?

hmmmm.

Lito is extremely injury prone, and he's very unhappy with his contract.

No it doesnt say nuthin about us being interested pure speculation, pipe dream whatever you want to call it........ You know the one where we are interested in every FA available or if someone is available for a trade I see numerous threads saying go get him! Im just ready for some football

Im so glad SR doesn't run the front office. With all the trades suggested on here we wouldn't have a draft pick until like 2011. On that note, lets get lito and go fishing draft day in april. :D

The Eagles don't have to trade Lito. They will if they can get what they want for him, but I suspect they're willing to keep him if they don't like the offers.

As already stated, Lito is a fine corner (one of the top corners when healthy). However, he has missed multiple games in the past three seasons. I can't see sending a high pick on a player that has an injury history.

We have a great shot at getting one of the top corners either in the 1st or 2nd as high as we pick. Personally I would rather us sign one of the lower tier corners, address some other areas of free agency with the money we have left and go into the draft and use those picks on promising young talent rather than a veteran with three injury plauged seasons.

I like Lito, but Sheldon Brown is the better cornerback. That is why the Eagles are willing to part with Lito. Add to that injury history, and he is a risk. I am not getting in to the issue of money, but will add that of course Lito would be a dramatic upgrade if able to stay on the field. If we sign Gay today, and bring Lito in, I would feel comfortable if he were to go down. I would very much like to see Gay and Lito till MM gets healthy, and MM and Lito with Gay playing nickle and David in Dime. That would be solid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom