Lito Out The Door? [M E R G E D] (1 Viewer)

I bet the Eagles try to ship him to an AFC team. Or put another way...an AFC team, with all things equal, would have the edge. We already sent the Eagles packing in the playoffs once, I'm sure they don't want to do us any favors.

Your probably right. Damn!!

Lito's been hurt off and on. Nothing major, just the kind of nagging things.

I was just listening to Sirius and their opinion was that Lito would want a new contract upon being traded.

Is Lito injury prone, or a cancer or something? Why would the Eagles be done with him and be looking to trade him with those good contract numbers and his skill set?

hmmmm.

Yes, he is injury prone.

I live in the Philly area, and I think the Eagles are definitely going to try to deal him, but buyer beware. He has not played one single full season in his career, and he will definitely be looking for a new contract. That is the reason he wants out of Philly to begin with. That being said, he is a very good CB, and if he can stay healthy, he would make a huge impact on this team.

I live in the Philly area, and I think the Eagles are definitely going to try to deal him, but buyer beware. He has not played one single full season in his career, and he will definitely be looking for a new contract. That is the reason he wants out of Philly to begin with. That being said, he is a very good CB, and if he can stay healthy, he would make a huge impact on this team.

O.K. I'm backing off alittle then....

I'm back to putting most of my hopes into signing Michael Turner again.

I hate to say it, but why haven't we signed anyone yet?

O.K. I'm backing off alittle then....

I hate to say it, but why haven't we signed anyone yet?

Just imagine if you were a Bucs fan. You're biggest signing would be Jeff Faine! And your coach made him the richest center in the NFL.

Just imagine if you were a Bucs fan. You're biggest signing would be Jeff Faine! And your coach made him the richest center in the NFL.

OLB Lance Briggs has scheduled a visit with the Bucs... They have something to be hopeful for... and the money to sign him.

We could double those base salary numbers and still save half on what it would have cost to get Samuels. I wouldn't go higher than a 3rd this year; 2nd would be too high, the 41st overall or something like that.

OLB Lance Briggs has scheduled a visit with the Bucs... They have something to be hopeful for... and the money to sign him.

Maybe, but at this point in time you'd be asking "why haven't we signed someone besides that sorry Jeff Faine." lol

<!--teamId=21--><TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead bgColor=#002f30><TD colSpan=20>Defense Stats</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left width="8%">YEAR</TD><TD align=left width="8%">TEAM</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>TOT</TD><TD>SOLO</TD><TD>AST</TD><TD>PD</TD><TD>SACK</TD><TD>FF</TD><TD>REC</TD><TD>INT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>TD</TD></TR><!--teamId2=21--><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>2002</TD><TD align=left>PHI</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><!--teamId=21--><!--teamId2=21--><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2003</TD><TD align=left>PHI</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><!--teamId=21--><!--teamId2=21--><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>2004</TD><TD align=left>PHI</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>56</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>172</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><!--teamId=21--><!--teamId2=21--><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2005</TD><TD align=left>PHI</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><!--teamId=21--><!--teamId2=21--><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>PHI</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>157</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><!--teamId=21--><!--teamId2=21--><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2007</TD><TD align=left>PHI</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2>Career</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>234</TD><TD>214</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>2.0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>460</TD><TD>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
he didnt start his rookie year, so he played all of 02 and 03, then its not been so good. still worth the risk to me

Infoman called it first! Infoman has ESP:9:

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom