Lito Shepherd (1 Viewer)

BWS

Reaction score
Supposedly the Philadelphia Eagles are getting some offers for Lito Shepherd now that they have signed Asante Samuel. Should the Saints offer say a third round pick for him?

I doubt the Eagles would be willing to accept a 3rd round pick regardless of Asante Samuel. They probably want a 2nd round because for a 3rd round a team has to be stupid to pass that up.

They'll wanta 1st or 2nd round pick, but in the end they aren't going to get it. Lito is extremely injury prone and hasn't played a full season in 4 years. Thats a big reason I'd think they want to trade him. I think he'll be had for a 3rd rounder or a combination of lesser picks/players when its all said and done.

i'd trade 2nd round picks for him. His cap friendly numbers he has now can be upped 50% and still be on par for a starting cb.

too injured, i'd wait until their forced to have to trade him for a 3rd rounder, then thats when we comein and steal him. btw i love his contract

Hell yeah. No brainer, but I doubt the Eagles would accept it, especially from an NFC rival.

+1.

Look at the trades this year.

Vilma- From AFC to NFC
Rogers- From NFC to AFC
Jenkins- From NFC to AFC
Williams- From NFC to AFC
Williamson- From NFC to AFC
Ferguson- From NFC to AFC

The only trade that took place in conference was between Buffalo and Jacksonville with Stroud. The only reason I think this happened is because Buffalo overpaid for Stroud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom