Little Big Planet (1 Viewer)

I generally do not like platform games. Word of mouth and being the only game I purchased on the PS3 was Warhawk, I decided to do a blind purchase of this game. So far, I like what I've played. Got really stoked when I heard the nararration. Is that the guy who does "Pushing Daisies"/"Hitchhiker's Guide"? Fits the game well. I don't know if he just does the beginning/tutorial, but I hope they have the nararration like that all through the story mode. It adds to the game big time for me.

I picked it up yesterday after work and i got a chance to play it just before i came to school. just by the first hour of gameplay i was hooked. the sockman is one of the best characters to come along in a while.

Mario Bros. + Crack = LittleBigPlanet

How difficult is it to create custom levels?

There are some really awesome vids of ones on youtube.

It isn't very hard. There are several easy to follow tutorials. I'm working on my first map now.

I recommend drawing it out a bit before starting.

I'll only say this about my first maps. Rockets and Rocket Cars :D

i had to stay home with my son today so i went and picked it up :9:

bout to check it out

How difficult is it to create custom levels?

There are some really awesome vids of ones on youtube.

<b>LittleBigWorkshop is here to help design your levels</b>
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/04/littlebigworkshop-is-here-to-help-design-your-levels/
Having trouble making your own level in LittleBigPlanet? Yeah, we're sure you're not alone; it's much tougher than it looks. However, with the help of the LittleBigWorkshop -- an official online workspace which links to your PSN account -- you can comfortably plan out your designs.

Woo hoo, part 3 is free today on PSN. Time to collect some stickers!

I just downloaded it this weekend. I wish they'd make another racing game though. The kids really liked that one.

I just downloaded it this weekend. I wish they'd make another racing game though. The kids really liked that one.

It wasn't a bad little racer. With the remaking of the PSX Crash Bandicoot series, I wish they'd remake Crash Team Racing. That was a great cart racer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom