Little late but Baldy breakdown is back (1 Viewer)

Yeah during the game I saw a lot of disguise and fake blitzes that confused the heck out of their line and Winston. Thinking we were going all out on blitzes but faked it and the linebackers went out in coverage and the corners went in from all directions. It was seriously effective.

The pressure on Jameis was unreal, he's going to get trash talked for the turnovers and most weeks it would be 100% rightfully so, but he had absolutely no options as soon he he hit the final step of his drop he was getting harassed by Cam, Onyemetta, Hendrickson. Look at Davenport following the game plan and delaying his rush to Chip the TE and make his release muddy, taking away another read for Winston.

Coverage was sticky, pressure was instant, as a QB you literally have no options. Take a sack, throw an interception, run for your life.

Baldy’s BDs are the absolute best.

My favorite thing here.....that I would have never realized without watching these, is Davenport going the long way around the TE to slow him down, disrupting even more timing.

What might look like MD didn’t get into the backfield as fast, it was designed that way and a total unselfish play.

The plays he showed the pocket collapsed so fast im not sure if Jameis would've hit wide open receivers tbh. #93 and #94 are animals.

It's actually Castilian last name so when you pronounce it the "S" in Alonso it should have a lisp to it. Try it here: Ah-lawn-stho. Now altogether. Great job! Go tell your football pals all about Kiko Alonso.

I think I'm thayin it right.

Image result for mike tyson lisp

It's actually Castilian last name so when you pronounce it the "S" in Alonso it should have a lisp to it. Try it here: Ah-lawn-stho. Now altogether. Great job! Go tell your football pals all about Kiko Alonso.

"Reis" is another interesting Saint name, probably Portuguese. The R is pronounced like an H, making it sound like "heis", or "hayes". Names naturally become "Americanized", thus "Reese" or "Rice" pronunciation.

I pronounce "Baldy" as "Awesome".

nice further discussion of that first play. Also points out an unselfish play by Davenport that we all probably missed watching on TV.

it’s why I don’t get caught up too much in what Davenport is or isn’t doing. It’s too hard for us to really know.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom