little off topic, devin hester (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
this is just a curious question. with the saints trading for vilma it got me thinking, wat would the bears ask for if anyone tried to trade for hester? he's only a special teams player mostly, but a dang good one. add the possibility of being a weapon as a reciever.

thoughts?

They wouldn't even entertain the thought of it.

he's the only consistent scoring threat they have right now.

I know it's already but stated ubove but Hester is litterally the only playmaker (offensively) they have on that team...it's sad.......

They have said they are going to make him a reciever this year and they play on using him as a consistant deep threat.... they need Rexxy to throw them BOMBS to Hester....

Trading Hester would automatically cost the Bears 2-3 wins a season.....

That Bears team has fallen fast and hard. Lost Bernard Berrian, they lost thomas jones, they lost Brian Greise, sadly the best QB on their team, their O-line is aging, their defense is good, but last year seemed to be inconsistent (Urlacher even complained about it).

While the Packers have become an elite team and the Viking are a playoff contender.

The only redeeming thing they have done is resign Briggs, other than that they need a QB, RBs, WRs, O-line.

Their two best offensive players is Hester and Robbie Gould(sp?) (and maybe Greg Olsen). Without Hester, they would average 3-6 points a game.

They wouldn't even entertain the thought of it.

For S&G's I would say High 1st rounder maybe more... that would be like well the only scoring threat leaving town... isn't he their starting QB too? RB as well... sad if they don't draft a RB or QB or WR with their first this year...

That Bears team has fallen fast and hard. Lost Bernard Berrian, they lost thomas jones, they lost Brian Greise, sadly the best QB on their team, their O-line is aging, their defense is good, but last year seemed to be inconsistent (Urlacher even complained about it).

While the Packers have become an elite team and the Viking are a playoff contender.

The only redeeming thing they have done is resign Briggs, other than that they need a QB, RBs, WRs, O-line.

Their two best offensive players is Hester and Robbie Gould(sp?) (and maybe Greg Olsen). Without Hester, they would average 3-6 points a game.

Sounds good to me:9: , except for the resigning of Briggs.

^Does not care for the bears^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom