Little Rock Saints Fans, Where ya' at????

Grant Backer Two

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Hey guys and gals, just wanting to see if anyone was going to watch the game at West End Tavern on Sunday? I haven't seen you guys in a few weeks. You know, having to go see the games in person and all....
I'll be there in front of the big screen this Sunday. I still can't believe we get to see the Saints on the 72"...
I know D Ray will be in the house.
Fisheye? Memphis? Iron Error?
BB&G

Ratings
I should be there too. I couldn't make it to West End for the Philly game cause I was on the 50 yard line in the press box....oh yea.
Don't forget about changing your clock tonight or I'll get there at noon and you'll be on your second bucket of beer before the game starts cause you got there at 11am.

BLUEGRASS SAINT

What was the question? Formerly Memphis Saint
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Hey Grant and gang! Gotta lsee what the schedule looks like for tomorrow. On a bright note, I broke down and got the dish with NFL Sunday ticket. Get to see the Saints every week now! Did you guys see the picture I posted from the last get together?

Ratings
Hey guys and gals, just wanting to see if anyone was going to watch the game at West End Tavern on Sunday? I haven't seen you guys in a few weeks. You know, having to go see the games in person and all....
I'll be there in front of the big screen this Sunday. I still can't believe we get to see the Saints on the 72"...
I know D Ray will be in the house.
Fisheye? Memphis? Iron Error?
BB&G

Where is West End Tavern? I live in SW Little Rock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0